Reserving shuttle service a good idea for larger group from FLL airport pre-cruise?

JPCARDS

Is it necessary or more convenient to book a shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel ( Renaissance)? My concern is that there are 6 of us with our luggage. Will there be large enough taxi vans at the airport to accomodate us? Going back to the airport from the cruise ship ( Allure ) not as much an issue as we will hopefully use the luggage valet service. I don't mind the extra cost if we need a larger vehicle that may not be available without a reservation. Thanks!

Is it necessary or more convenient to book a shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel ( Renaissance)? My concern is that there are 6 of us with our luggage. Will there be large enough taxi vans at the airport to accomodate us? Going back to the airport from the cruise ship ( Allure ) not as much an issue as we will hopefully use the luggage valet service. I don't mind the extra cost if we need a larger vehicle that may not be available without a reservation. Thanks!

A taxi van will depend how much luggage you have with you.

Is it possible you can do two taxi vans or even two taxis?

Keith

Archived