Smoking Ban and Early saver, A Twist.

BigDfromTN

Wow!..I never realized that there were such passionate people on both sides of this issue..I am a smoker...i choose not to smoke indoors where it will affect nonsmokers..The key word here is i CHOOSE..I have no problem when i stay in a hotel room not smoking..I think the issue here is alot of people here feel they are being forced to "quit smoking"..Smoking is an unfortunate addiction that is very hard to beat..Just as to some people Alcohol is addiction and to others Food is an addiction..i sometimes wonder if there will be a ban on alcohol or cheeseburgers and milkshakes??..i did just read something on mcdonalds website..their triple thick chocolate shake is 1100 calories!!!!..so for all you nonsmokers that are worried that cig smoke blowing in your cabin from your neighbors balcony will give you lung ca...i really hope that u dont make that pit stop to mcdonalds...(hmmm..now how awful did that sound???)..im not trying to be mean..just trying to show how judgemental some people are..i would never judge u for smoking drinking or eating....i will worry about my health and you can worry about your health...lets share the ship..ill go to the smoking areas..you go to the nonsmoking areas..i promise we can get along!

Brenda, i agere with you.

I know i enjoy smoking in my cabin where i can just relax and do nothing if i want or what ever turns me on. I am one person and i pay for two just for that priviledge. Now i can not even do that so cheaper to stay home.

Yes, i will miss meeting all the great people who cruise and the great food and amenitites but i have a great home and love it so no hard ship just staying here.

I'll be thinking of you all on your wonderful cruises. Enjoy

Archived