Price checking troubles

true45

Anyone else out there having a problem with the Celebrity website - can't take the usual path to check price on booking Caribbean cruise early 2012?

I don't mean through facebook - another thread says that is easier but I am not signed up. Yes, I know I'm behind the times :D

Thanks.

Anyone else out there having a problem with the Celebrity website - can't take the usual path to check price on booking Caribbean cruise early 2012?

I don't mean through facebook - another thread says that is easier but I am not signed up. Yes, I know I'm behind the times :D

Thanks.

I am also having problems with Celebrity Cruises new feature for checking future cruises.

The page tells me it is searching and then just stops :(

I believe they only found out about the new search page on facebook, not that there are actually finding cruises on Facebook. There is a new search page, so if you bookmarked the old one, it probably won't work any more. If you go back to the home page and go through the find a cruise, I would expect you should be able to get there to check the prices.

My cruise is only 11 days out and is sold out, so I am not really checking prices at this point, but the new search page does seem to have some good features.

I believe they only found out about the new search page on facebook, not that there are actually finding cruises on Facebook. There is a new search page, so if you bookmarked the old one, it probably won't work any more. If you go back to the home page and go through the find a cruise, I would expect you should be able to get there to check the prices.

My cruise is only 11 days out and is sold out, so I am not really checking prices at this point, but the new search page does seem to have some good features.

Tried that and it did not work.

I think X is working on a new search engine. Maybe there are kinks in it. I had a lot of problems with searching the deck plans yesterday. The page would freeze or scroll way up too far and I would have to bring it back down several times before I could look at it.

Thanks.

I had this trouble with Chrome, but not with Firefox. Maybe try a different browser. or, you can check Expedia or something similar.

Odd behavior I agree...Got fed up so clicked on the ships I wanted and found their itineraries but still had problems booking..

Hope this gets solved quickly - shldn't happen really with so-called experts doing it -

Its costing the cruiseline customers - they will go to a TA instead - I know I am...and then they have to pay commissions...:(

I had this trouble with Chrome, but not with Firefox. Maybe try a different browser. or, you can check Expedia or something similar.

I had trouble with Firefox but not with Internet Explorer --- weird.

We have two PC's one has IE version 9 and it will not allow any celebrity cruise destination checks at all. Other PC has IE version 8 and it works interacts with Celebrity cruise searches and price checks just fine. Called Celebrity 800 number and spoke with a booking agent he was also unable to log into their web site to view cruise searches from his PC. Called Celebrity 800 number again 2 hours later and spoke with a different booking agent and he was able to get into the celeberty.com web site and bring up all cruise searches with no problem . Celebrity problem may be with the IE version ?????

RLO944 - getting weirder & weirder. This morning, got an email from an internet travel agency advertising the cruise I was price checking about $150pp less than the prices as I was checking them for a few months now. This morning deleted cookies again, went on Celebrity website & prices were displayed NOT REDUCED. Since TA's cannot discount, I don't know why they would be different? Is this the new Tuesday deal for next week?

Archived