Marina Wine List

cruzluvers

Each specialty restaurant has its own wines. You can order them to drink in other restaurants onboard, however. For example, we like big reds and the Yangarra Cadenzia is an excellent, relatively reasonably priced choice (big Grenache/Shiraz/Mouvedre) available in Red Ginger. We drank it a couple nights later in Jacques. We also enjoyed the more expensive Argentinian Malbec on the list in the main dining room. The Peter Lehmann Shiraz is quite good too but way overpriced at $45/bottle. Its less than $15 retail. The suits recently upped the original price substantially, we found out...(It's a free backup red on Regent!)

The Edmeades Zinfandel is another good choice, for our taste...

Does anyone out there have a recent edition of the wine list being presented in the dining rooms of the MS Marina? Many thanks.:)

Hi! I'm sailing soon on the Marina (15 July out of Dover).

Regarding the wine, can you have it transfered from one dining venue to another? I like to drink wine for dinner, but don't think I'll drink a whole bottle each night...so, I'd like to have it kept for the next night at a (possible different) restaurant.

Thanks for your reply.

Jacques O, in Paris.

Hi! I'm sailing soon on the Marina (15 July out of Dover).

Regarding the wine, can you have it transfered from one dining venue to another? I like to drink wine for dinner, but don't think I'll drink a whole bottle each night...so, I'd like to have it kept for the next night at a (possible different) restaurant.

Thanks for your reply.

Jacques O, in Paris.

YES just tell the waiter you want to save the bottle they will put your cabin # on it

Next time you tell the waiter you have an open bottle of XXX & your cabin number ..it will magically appear;)

Lyn

YES just tell the waiter you want to save the bottle they will put your cabin # on it

Next time you tell the waiter you have an open bottle of XXX & your cabin number ..it will magically appear;)

Lyn

If you wind up sitting at a shared table with people you do not know, is it proper not to share your opened bottle of wine with them?

If you wind up sitting at a shared table with people you do not know, is it proper not to share your opened bottle of wine with them?

Your choice

We have sat with people who never offered to share & with people who did offer ..we declined

It is a personal choice

We do not mind if people do not share it is their wine/money

Lyn

Archived