Australia-UK Cruise Help

Hi there, I'm posting this on behalf of my mum who is planning a cruise from Australia (Perth) to the UK.

I have only found one cruise line as yet who does this trip but it doesn't leave until November and she was planning on returning a little earlier(before our winter sets in) so that's why I'm asking for help on this one.

If anyone knows any websites or cruise lines I/she can contact please let me know.

Your help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Oaksy

Hi there, I'm posting this on behalf of my mum who is planning a cruise from Australia (Perth) to the UK.

I have only found one cruise line as yet who does this trip but it doesn't leave until November and she was planning on returning a little earlier(before our winter sets in) so that's why I'm asking for help on this one.

If anyone knows any websites or cruise lines I/she can contact please let me know.

Your help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Oaksy

hi Oaksy, the Sun Princess is doing the World Cruise on the 16th may 2012 from Sydney and it gets to London on the 8th july.....any good

The P&O UK ships, Arcadia, Oriana, Aurora, don't get here until around March for return to UK. 3 different routes back, via Pacific/Atlantic or Asia/Suez or Asia/Africa (as we are doing on Arcadia, 9 March.)

Archived