What deck on the Mariner

If I remember correctly, it is on Deck 9 and not only does it not have a balcony, it does not even have a window! When we were on, there were so many diamond members that they opened part of Crown Viking and we went there.

Thanks for the reply. You would think that with the amount of money we have spent with RCCL they would make it a "Wow" room. Sounds like they spent more money on the waterfall urinal in the mens room on the Voyager. Anyone ever see that? Its granite about4 feet tall and 9 feet long. Water runs over the top and men "releave" themselves in the draining "pool" below. The back drop is a windowIt"t long

Guess I will just have my drinks on my balcony. And yes, I know I cant take my drink from the lounge so everyone understands. :D

Thanks for the reply. You would think that with the amount of money we have spent with RCCL they would make it a "Wow" room. Sounds like they spent more money on the waterfall urinal in the mens room on the Voyager. Anyone ever see that? Its granite about4 feet tall and 9 feet long. Water runs over the top and men "releave" themselves in the draining "pool" below. The back drop is a windowIt"t long

Guess I will just have my drinks on my balcony. And yes, I know I cant take my drink from the lounge so everyone understands. :D

Wow!! We ladies don't get that perk!! ;)

Do they have a tour time to visit that room??!! LOL :D

Yup, me thinks my smuggled gin and "T" on my own balcony will be a better view than the enclosed lounge. Will check the lounge out in the am for coffee/tea and morning munchies before breakfast though. :)

Cheers!

Wow!! We ladies don't get that perk!! ;)

Do they have a tour time to visit that room??!! LOL :D

Yup, me thinks my smuggled gin and "T" on my own balcony will be a better view than the enclosed lounge. Will check the lounge out in the am for coffee/tea and morning munchies before breakfast though. :)

Cheers!

Island lady,

I dont get that perk either, as I am a lady too! I was able to see the mens restroom as my then husband and father garded the door for me. :D

Island lady,

I dont get that perk either, as I am a lady too! I was able to see the mens restroom as my then husband and father garded the door for me. :D

Ohhh!! You go girl!! I like your style!! :D

Cheers!

Archived