"Angry Bird on Vacation!" Carnival Liberty Review 5/28/2011

StingRaysfan

[quote name='StingRaysfan']It IS a small world! It's not like population wise North Port is that big as you know! The husband graduated from Venice High (c/o 91), although I didn't. How did you like the Dominican? La Romana is one of our stops on our Valor cruise....

Thanks to everyone that has found and revived my review!!! :) It keeps popping up again! ;) I'm glad you all enjoyed it and as we leave in 14 days there will be another review to follow after Christmas! I'm letting Angry Bird bring a friend along this time so he's not bored![/quote]

Yes Northport is a speck on the map.. We LOVED the Dominican!! But we did a week all inclusive so had time to really relax and enjoy it. We will go back again in the future!

Though he didn't dress up.. Angry Bird did accompany us to a dinner...

[url]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0/PICT0459.jpg[/url]

OMG... Angry Bird needs a booster seat!!!!

Love your review. It sure puts a smile on my face. I would love to be like you, StingRaysFan.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I just came across this review and LOVE it! :D

I do have a quick question. My wife and I have this same suite booked for our anniversary cruise next year. Did you like the location of the suite and did you have any problems with it?

Fritz and I are loving your review. He was matching the whale tale in pic 1, and then wearing his Mardi Gras beads when he decided to make sure his lifejacket fit!

I have to read the rest tomorrow; falling asleep and the alarm will be ringing in about 5 hours :eek:.

Archived