"Angry Bird on Vacation!" Carnival Liberty Review 5/28/2011

StingRaysfan

See... a girlfriend for a romantic cruise would be great.. but I was leaning towards the pig so that Angry Bird could have an Arch Nemesis and they can stalk each other around the ship!!! LOL!

Bwaahahahaaaaa, I LOVE that idea!!!! Heheh, some day I hope we end up on the same cruise, youse guys would be a blast to have a few DOD's with :)

Ohhhh, what about a pic of them glaring at each other from opposite sides of your breakfast plate of eggs and bacon......

oh that's just so wrong!

I can't wait for my son to wake up so I can show him this review! He has loved angry birds since they first came out - to the point that before they started making toys, I made him birds and pigs out of baking clay!! Thank you for a wonderful review!!

OK, NO WAY will I now try to do a review of our Liberty cruise, April! Yours is AMAZING! WIsh we had been able to meet up with you guys onboard- you must be so much fun to hang with!!! :) Reminds me of my friend Nicole who traveled around the world with a backpack and took along my daughter's 2 inch tall plastic Mickey Mouse figurine. She did the same thing with him EVERYWHERE! He's in front of every landmark you can think of! But yours is DEFINITELY more entertaining! :)

My son has always picked one small thing to carry around when we go on vacation, I guess its like a security item. One cruise he carried a little 2" Yoshi for 5 days straight. Then as we were getting off the elevator in New Orleans to head to customs he tripped and it dropped between the elevator and the building into the shaft!!! If ever a little autistic boy deserved to have a meltdown it was then! It was 3 hours back to Pensacola and our first stop was Toys-R-Us for a new Yoshi!!

I know it's a blast from the past, but I've decided to amuse myself with pictures and take my Furby! Remember furbies?

WOW.. that IS a blast from the past. I had a Furby.. they came out when I was 19 years old and working at Wards. I can still remember the line around the building for Furbies on Black Friday..... That is awesome!

Thanks everyone else for your compliments... I wrote this back in June so it is done for now, but there will be a western sequel from the Liberty around New Years and a third installment on the Victory next June!

Lucigo- Hope your son enjoys the review... :)

Hi I'm Jake the monkey and I'll be doing something similar to this review when we go on Miracle in November. This is a great and fun review thanks for sharing.;)

Can't wait to read Jakes review!!!! LOL I actually have quite a collection of monkeys Jake.. I have a couple dirty sock monkeys, some Spring Training and Rays rally monkeys, and even a NASA monkey (in his spacesuit).

WOW.. that IS a blast from the past. I had a Furby.. they came out when I was 19 years old and working at Wards. I can still remember the line around the building for Furbies on Black Friday..... That is awesome!

Thanks everyone else for your compliments... I wrote this back in June so it is done for now, but there will be a western sequel from the Liberty around New Years and a third installment on the Victory next June!

Lucigo- Hope your son enjoys the review... :)

I was buying a Furby, paid for it, someone stole it before it could reach the bag!

Awesome review! Angry Birds (the game) frustrates me though...I'm not a huge fan because of that. My fault that I'm not good at games, I guess...haha

It looks like it was cloudy a lot on your trip...was the weather good in general? We're doing this same cruise next May and I'm SO excited! We did a Western Caribbean last year and it was just too much work! We are looking forward to a week of beach time, maybe some snorkeling, but no hiking and cave tubing and kayaking like we did last time ;)

My son LOVED your Angry Bird review!! He now says he is bringing his angry birds on our next cruise LOL He was an addict before the plush came out so I had to make him some out of oven-bake clay!

100_6612-1.jpg

Oh WOW! Gotta admit, those are excellent! Very good job!!!!!!! I WANT ONE! :)

ickle- it was rainy and cloudy the first sea day and part of the last sea day for sure which was kind of sad and most everyone stayed inside the ship. It rained for about 2 minutes in the morning on HMC day and it was overcast with no rain in Grand Turk. The rest of the time though it was quite nice. I will say this, we did the Western route on the Valor over the same week last year... and it was hot, soooo hot out I felt like I was going to pass out at the ruins in Belize... the Eastern route the weather was overall much more tolerable.

See... a girlfriend for a romantic cruise would be great.. but I was leaning towards the pig so that Angry Bird could have an Arch Nemesis and they can stalk each other around the ship!!! LOL!

Reading this review was a scream and I think you may have started a trend. You guys need to organize an Angry Bird Cruisers Group! With its own thread, with reviews and photos from members' cruises! Maybe even a group cruise and everyone brings their angry bird. Angry Bird meet and greets! lol

Reading this review was a scream and I think you may have started a trend. You guys need to organize an Angry Bird Cruisers Group! With its own thread, with reviews and photos from members' cruises! Maybe even a group cruise and everyone brings their angry bird. Angry Bird meet and greets! lol

I love the idea......BUT........I'm picturing pandemonium when the plush birds are slingshot accross the dining room towards the plush pigs......:D

Archived