Carnival Triumph Aft Wrap

seniormom

Do any of the Triump Aft Wrap Balconies open up to the cabin next to them -- either one -- the aft extended or the side balcony. We want to book an Aft Wrap, but would like to book grandparents in room next to us that balconies can open up. Thanks!

the dividers? will only be opened like a small door since the dividers sit at an angle.

2640568170106479697LgMrjO_th.jpg

Do your grand parents want the aft cabin next to you or one that is on the side so they have some shade.

Aft cabins can get quite warm during the day and it gets no ocean breezes.

Edited by serene56

May I suggest:

7425 as your wrap around

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1523118284032151323sMcBkn

and 7419 for your grand parents. (its a true queen bed not two beds pushed together)

it gives them the shade they will need-- and has a longer balcony.

I really like the empress deck- it puts you away from public areas so no noise issues./

going up one deck puts you under the pool deck-- which gives you chair scrapping noise. and one deck down puts you over the LOUNGE areas

Edited by serene56

Iv been aft on the bottom two decks and in my opinion, this ship has a unusually bad vibration. Another guy who had the OV in the corner of Main deck, the big one with two windows.. he got compensation for the vibration he posted.. it was that bad.

I would make sure to get the highest deck on this ship to get above the noise.. Iv never had a cabin as bad as I did last time on triumph. It sounded like I was next to the engine. I have 17 carnival cruises. .. and been on triumph 4 or 5 times and in the aft of other ships .. nothing like this vibration.

book high decks and get away from it if you are booking aft.

(Iv even been aft on RCL and it wasnt anything like this.. unsual vibration imo).

Thanks! Good suggestion about getting them out of the sun. We love the AFT cabins, and have never had a wrap before, so want to take advantage of that, but would like GP to be able to enjoy our large balcony at their leisure as well.

We had AFT balcony on RC Radiance to Alaska last summer and it was amazing. Just got off the Conquest AFT balcony and, you are right, it did get a little hot, but was wonderful when the sun wasn't boring down.

Thanks again for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in an aft cabin right next to the wrap around last year and loved it. We felt the engine one time for about 10 minutes. I highly recommend the aft balcony or wrap around. They do not connect; you can see the balconies next to you but cannot access them unless you go through the hallway.

Highly recommended! And the rooms are so big!

Thanks usmuk....we ended up booking the wrap 6461 and putting grandparents in 6459 (L shaped balcony next door). My PVP told me that the balconies will open up between these 2 rooms. I'm a little nervous about noise from below, but the wraps on this deck were the only ones that accommodated 3 people. I'm excited, though. Really looking forward to that long balcony!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...