? for Spa Goers

flashdog_1

Is Princess offering teeth whitening/brightening now?

I had it done on a Celebrity ship a couple of years ago and it was just wonderful. Then I went on an NCL trip and they had discontinued the process. So I'm wondering if anyone remembers about Princess' offerings in the spa. Thanks

Is Princess offering teeth whitening/brightening now?

I had it done on a Celebrity ship a couple of years ago and it was just wonderful. Then I went on an NCL trip and they had discontinued the process. So I'm wondering if anyone remembers about Princess' offerings in the spa. Thanks

Forr the past year or so I've seen ads for whitening at $199. Can't recall if they were doing it on the Grand last month, but I know they had it on the Star in March.

:) did you ever think to have it done at your dentist? remember the spa employees are NOT employees of RCCL they are independent contractors...having anything done to my teeth would be out of the question while I was on a cruise....buyer beware please...

:) did you ever think to have it done at your dentist? remember the spa employees are NOT employees of RCCL they are independent contractors...having anything done to my teeth would be out of the question while I was on a cruise....buyer beware please...

And for sure they wouldn't be on a Princess ship. ;)

I had mine done last fall on the Star. Keep watching the Patter they will offer a great sale on it. I thought the results were great on both myself and my friend, also bought some at home maintenance packs that I love.

I had mine done last fall on the Star. Keep watching the Patter they will offer a great sale on it. I thought the results were great on both myself and my friend, also bought some at home maintenance packs that I love.

If it's the same brand, Go Smile, that they had on Celebrity, it DID work wonders. She said I'd improved 7 shades!! And it was just in time for my 50th high school reunion.

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful comments. I have discussed it with my dentist, and I have tried the otc white strips, but they don't work well on me. My dental hygenist said the peroxide used in the dentists' office and what is used on the ship in Go Smile is stronger than the stuff we get at the drug store to pour onto cuts,but still suggested I just take a spoonful and put my toothbrush in it and "brush" my teeth with it after I'd brushed.

I always whiten my teeth using trays from the dentist (in which they make a mold of your teeth for a secure fit), but I know people who have had whitening done. I don't know what method they use on the ship, but I have friends who have had Zoom whitening done and they compared it to having their teeth electrocuted! They were sore for a couple days and had to watch what they ate too...

Archived