tapatalk for iphone/smartphones - anyone using it for CC access?

I didn't have problems until the most recent tapatalk update.

Now my participated threads won't show. I only get an error message and can't get past it. I get other errors, too, but seem to be able to shut them and move on. Search features are also not working at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted it and reloaded it on my iPhone - now I can't even find CC. I've tried both the Search function and the browsing by subject.

I just updated mine - no visible problems (yet).

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? (go through iTunes) this usually fixes my buggy apps... Fingers crossed that it fixes yours.

I deleted it and reloaded it on my iPhone - now I can't even find CC. I've tried both the Search function and the browsing by subject.

That is so bizarre! Cruise Critic shows up in my list, but when I try to search for it - no luck!

My guess is that the problem is only temporary. I hope.

That is so bizarre! Cruise Critic shows up in my list, but when I try to search for it - no luck!

My guess is that the problem is only temporary. I hope.

Which is why I won't delete the app. The search function is no longer working. At least I can subscribe to threads and find those are still coming up.

Gina, I can't see my participated threads either. A bit annoying, but now that I've read these posts I definitely wont delete the app to try to fix it. BTW, did you get my message on FB?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I got the message. I need my real computer to type much. But yes...he is gone for over a year now. :(

And do not delete the app. At least we can still find cruise critic in it's current condition. I wish I hadn't installed the tapatalk update.

I was having problems before I installed the update though. Same time as this forum experienced all their issues. The error message I get varies between missing a plug in, to outdated software (on this end) Then I deleted tapatalk and cant get it on search.

Gina, I can't see my participated threads either. A bit annoying, but now that I've read these posts I definitely wont delete the app to try to fix it. BTW, did you get my message on FB?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Having participated threads prob too but if you go to your profile there is a tab which brings up all the places you have posted so does same job. I'm in uk using app on iPhone 4 and these problems have just started randomly occurring - I haven't tried to update or anything!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.386890,1.436866

Having participated threads prob too but if you go to your profile there is a tab which brings up all the places you have posted so does same job. I'm in uk using app on iPhone 4 and these problems have just started randomly occurring - I haven't tried to update or anything!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.386890,1.436866

"my topics" under profile in the settings. Thank you. That was helpful. I hadn't looked there. At least they are still showing up there.

Thanks for the tip!

Archived