Varanda Suite on Silver Sprit 9th Deck

CrusinPaul

Hmmmm...I think you may have been a little closer to the pool than us. We had veranda in December, not a midship veranda. I'm pretty sure I remember Sandeep. We were pretty happy with our butler also, but it seems like the staff has turned over a bit since then. I think we have the same cabin Aug. 27 and Dec. 11 on the Spirit so it will be interesting to see if there are changes in those 3 months. :)

We were in 927 on the transatlantic last October. We'll be on the December 11 trip with you but won't be on Deck 9 this time.

Good evening all,

We are also sailing on Voyage 5137. Looking forward to meeting you on the ship. We are staying at the Barbados Hilton on Saturday December 10th for one night. Duct Tape recommended The Tides for dinner.

We should plan a get-together in The Bar or Panorama Lounge. Always great to meet fellow Silversea fans.

Bon Voyage! See you in approx 150 days.

Cheers :)

ScottToronto

Good evening all,

We are also sailing on Voyage 5137. Looking forward to meeting you on the ship. We are staying at the Barbados Hilton on Saturday December 10th for one night. Duct Tape recommended The Tides for dinner.

We should plan a get-together in The Bar or Panorama Lounge. Always great to meet fellow Silversea fans.

Bon Voyage! See you in approx 150 days.

Cheers :)

ScottToronto

The Tides is very nice for dinner--great outdoor atmosphere and you are perched above the water and tides that flow in.

We are undecided on hotel at this point. Originally we were going to go a few days early but now we will be arriving on Saturday (night before). Booked our airfare yesterday on our own and got a great deal...Boston to Barbados for less than $200 one way. We booked on US Air but JetBlue has come great airfares. I had priced one roundtrip on JetBlue (Boston-Barbados, FLL-Boston) that was less than $300!

Look forward to meeting up onboard!

Archived