I'm sure it's been asked before, but........

FloridaMimi

This post may get lost over here so I suggest asking over on the Carnival Boards.

I'm sure someone who recently sailed can give you accurate information.

Hope you have a great cruise.

No...there is no longer a NIGHTLY midnight buffet. They do, however, host a midnight Mexican buffet one night of the cruise. I think that depends on the length of your cruise!

:cool:Bill

Usually on the 7 day cruises when they have the deck party about 4 or 5 days in. They may also have a chocolate buffet the last day at sea at lunch time. But again not all ships or itineraries.

Carnival Legend-midnight buffet leaving Belize-Fascination last year, midnight buffet the sail away night from Nassau.

It's a Mexican buffet, but by the time I remember it's going on, I will get there and there's not much left.:(

I have read that they used to do a very formal buffet, with food and ice carvings, and the chef's were proud of what they do, now it seems they know they can slop down just about anything, and we will show up and eat it.

Turns out they were doing all that work and throwing alot of food out. Maybe if they invited people to a midnight buffet, like a past cruisers buffet on Tuesday, and a new cruiser buffet on Thursday, anover 60 buffet on Wednesday, that kind of thing, people would feel like they should show up.

Archived