Freedom Of The Seas

1. Go online to CruiseCritic.com; select "Boards"

2. Under "ROLL CALL" choose "Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle"

3. This will take you to the Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle Roll Call board

4. Select "Register Here" in the Meet & Mingle Onboard box

5. This links directly to the registration pages on the Royal Caribbean web site

6. Once you are on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Community Meet & Mingle Registration page, scroll down to "Search For a Meet & Mingle"

7. Enter in your cruise ship and sail date and click "Submit"

In just a few moments, you'll be able to see how many have registered for a Meet & Mingle on your Royal Caribbean cruise vacation.

• 2 years later...

I have sailed FOS twice...the first time in September of 2006 then again in 2008...the difference between the two cruises was incrediable. I did not enjoy my first trip a lot...

the ship was nothing like I expected, the food was not very good at all, even in Chops and Portofino, and there were a lot of disappointments. Now I do have to say that most of the CC members that I posted with were lovely...the cabin crawl was interesting and a huge success...but there was something lacking about the cruise itself...I can't put my finger on it exactly...but when we finally left the ship...I thought, this is the last time I ever cruise on a ship this large.

Then I booked a second cruise....what a difference...from the very beginning...the staff was great, I saw the CC members everywhere...the food was wonderful...and Chops and Portofino were the very best...my cabin was to die for...the steward great...the CL and the Diamond Lounge beautiful...both a lot of fun...I met the nicest people, had the best cruise and the ship itself...I found it to be beautiful, so much more beautiful than I had remembered.

Now I think it was all the hype about the Freedom class...it just couldn't be as wonderful as I had expected...once I was over that I was able to really enjoy the second cruise...what a wonderful ship...I can't wait to go on her again.

Rev

I have sailed FOS twice...the first time in September of 2006 then again in 2008...the difference between the two cruises was incrediable. I did not enjoy my first trip a lot...

the ship was nothing like I expected, the food was not very good at all, even in Chops and Portofino, and there were a lot of disappointments. Now I do have to say that most of the CC members that I posted with were lovely...the cabin crawl was interesting and a huge success...but there was something lacking about the cruise itself...I can't put my finger on it exactly...but when we finally left the ship...I thought, this is the last time I ever cruise on a ship this large.

Then I booked a second cruise....what a difference...from the very beginning...the staff was great, I saw the CC members everywhere...the food was wonderful...and Chops and Portofino were the very best...my cabin was to die for...the steward great...the CL and the Diamond Lounge beautiful...both a lot of fun...I met the nicest people, had the best cruise and the ship itself...I found it to be beautiful, so much more beautiful than I had remembered.

Now I think it was all the hype about the Freedom class...it just couldn't be as wonderful as I had expected...once I was over that I was able to really enjoy the second cruise...what a wonderful ship...I can't wait to go on her again.

Rev

were you in the same company during both cruises? Reason I am asking is because i've been an a particular ship 3x, the first was wonderful with just the DW, second was a blast because i was with more family, 3rd time i wanted to poke my eyes out because DW and I went with 2 of the more boringest (is that a word?) people ever, a longtime friend and her DH.

YAWN.

We left them to do their own thing after the 2nd day. It was like we were cruising alone after that.

Archived