Bathing suit cover-ups

On our last couple cruises I saw some very beautiful dress-style suit cover ups. They were maxi-style type flowing dresses that generally had halters. Would anyone know where to purchase something like this? Thanks!

Check TJ Maxx and the like. I agree with the other poster, they are probably just dresses.

White House Black market has some coverups on sale right now, but I'm pretty sure they were all shorter.

Target has some great stuff from a new line Calypso that is affordable. I also second people saying go to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, sale racks. That is where I found my dress type cover ups!

You may have been looking at the sarong style dresses recently advertised on UK TV. which I thought were lovely. They are a like a sarong with two loops in the corners to put your arms through as you cross it around your body. When on they look like a lovely fitted dress although I’ve only seen the short version not the maxi style and it was'nt halter neck

Try a web search for sarong dress and see what you end up with!

Archived