Christmas Cruises 2012--I heard that they

Caroldoll

are not coming out until September 21. Does ANYONE have any advance itineraries. I am interested in the Caribbean and which ship or ships will be there. I HATE having to wait so long. Most other cruise lines have their itineraries out by now.

I am sure if anyone in the know would have leaked the info here :D

I am going to make a guess that the Marina & Riveria will be in the Caribbean & Regatta in S.A.

Just my guess

I am sure if anyone in the know would have leaked the info here :D

I am going to make a guess that the Marina & Riveria will be in the Caribbean & Regatta in S.A.

Just my guess

If past history is an indicator, the Insignia will be in S.A. We did the holiday sailing aboard her in 2008.

When is she going over to Happag Lloyd? Is it in 2013?

April 2012 -- so Insignia is Gone. Marina will replace her in South America (Nov 2012 - transatlantic arrives in Rio on Dec 10.).

Riviera will do the Caribbean.

Nautica doing the popular Africa/Asia holiday cruise.

Only question is whether Regatta does the Caribbean or heads from Miami to SFO and then the Tahiti/Australian cruises she is doing in early 2012.

April 2012 -- so Insignia is Gone. Marina will replace her in South America (Nov 2012 - transatlantic arrives in Rio on Dec 10.).

Riviera will do the Caribbean.

Nautica doing the popular Africa/Asia holiday cruise.

Only question is whether Regatta does the Caribbean or heads from Miami to SFO and then the Tahiti/Australian cruises she is doing in early 2012.

That sounds reasonable.

Regrettably, Alaska is not likely to be a repeat in 2013 :mad:

Insignia will indeed be in the Caribbean in December 2012, though under the Hapag-Lloyd flag as Columbus 2.

Her early December voyage is from Miami to La Guaria (Caracas), including many Southeastern Caribbean islands, and is followed by her Christmas and New Year Voyage from La Guaria (Caracas) to Acapulco.

The smoking policy will change to the following:

"Smoking is prohibited in all cabins and suites (except on the balconies) and in all public indoor areas. On the Pool Deck (starboard) and in the Observation Lounge (portside), you will find designated smoking areas."

That balcony-permitted smoking is a dealbreaker for us; otherwise, I think the itinerary is very interesting for the two December voyages and her itineraries are published through June 4, 2013.

Unfortunately, since a portion of Hapag-Lloyd's website name contains a forbidden name on Cruise Critic (a cruise booking company name), I could not insert an image nor link to the website.

I stand corrected. For some reason, I thought that the Nautica was going to be leased to H-P.

Regarding the 2013 summer season, if O does not return to the west coast, then DW & I will not be cruising. Since she has to use a wheel chair to travel, no way will she ever be subjected to those invasive, degrading TSA searches. And now with their latest revelation, who what's in store fore the flying public Good luck troops..

I stand corrected. For some reason, I thought that the Nautica was going to be leased to H-P.

Regarding the 2013 summer season, if O does not return to the west coast, then DW & I will not be cruising. Since she has to use a wheel chair to travel, no way will she ever be subjected to those invasive, degrading TSA searches. And now with their latest revelation, who what's in store fore the flying public Good luck troops..

Personally, I've learned to make the most of those TSA searches.

In fact, when I'm feeling particularly frisky, I've been known to tape pennies to those parts of my body where I would enjoy a little extra attention. ;)

Personally, I've learned to make the most of those TSA searches.

In fact, when I'm feeling particularly frisky, I've been known to tape pennies to those parts of my body where I would enjoy a little extra attention. ;)

You are a bad boy Jim (or Stan - or both of you) :D

T.M.I :eek:

Archived