Enough time to make it on board??

FrenchPeach

Hello Fellow Cruisers....

Our flight will be arriving at 11 am (LaGuardia) on a Saturday morning. Our ship leaves at 17h00 from Red Hook, Brooklyn. I'm assuming that we have enough time to make it on board prior to departure or at least no later than 15h00, to be safe?

Thanks for your input!!

Our flight will be arriving at 11 am (LaGuardia) on a Saturday morning. Our ship leaves at 17h00 from Red Hook, Brooklyn. I'm assuming that we have enough time to make it on board prior to departure or at least no later than 15h00, to be safe?

Thanks for your input!!

If the ship departs at 5:00 PM, you have to be on board at 3:00 or 3:30 at the latest.

DON

You'll pre-clear customs and immigration in Canada, so once you arrive you just need to get your bags and get to the port. As long as your plane is on time, this shouldn't be a problem. If you plane is delayed, I hope you have travel insurance.

Thanks for your input!!

as long as you arrive on time you should be fine.

You'll pre-clear customs and immigration in Canada, so once you arrive you just need to get your bags and get to the port. As long as your plane is on time, this shouldn't be a problem. If you plane is delayed, I hope you have travel insurance.

as long as you arrive on time you should be fine.

The OP has a couple of hours leeway. Even if the flight arrives LGA at 1 pm (1300 hrs) they'll have time to make it to Red Hook terminal by 3 pm (1500 hrs)

Archived