**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning hope everyone is having a great day! Getting ready to fix zucchini boats and watch Nascar. Lazy day here for sure.

I can't say that I know what zucchini boats are but I am thinking its something stuffed in the zucchini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bevie...I seen the price for the 8 day cruise dropped $50pp for military this am...if it goes down anymore I might have to think about booking that one also lol.

I just checked too and my prices have also come down significantly less that what they were but still about $60 more overall than what we paid. I had really given up hope about getting a price drop but it just might be possible.

You go girl, trying to do a b2b2b.

Good morning on this really cold HUMP day. Even the heat is on on the train. We had showers all day yesterday too Eddie.

I am looking at the clock racing by and this cruise is now right around the corner.

The dec 8 sailing just might get lower. I got my first price drop for it yesterday, only about $37 buy hey, I'm not complaining.

I was planning on booking my trips for next November after I got back from the breeze with FCC in hand but now I will have to book it onboard. That's ok though coz I will just book the 2 sailings with 2 people and then add the kids after. I'll still be able get the OBC and be able to offer the friends and family vouches to friends that will be coming with me. I have friends that have already book.

Archived