Contest to name new RC Crown and Anchor Lifestyle Magazine

Just got this email, didn't see it posted yet. Here is the link:

http://rcclmag.dja.com/

You get up to 5 guesses per member.

Winner's magazine name will be used to name our onboard Lifestyle Magazine, plus the winner will recognized in the Crown & Anchor Society newsletter as well as in the magazine.

The magazine you named will be in every stateroom, on every ship, showcasing destinations, dining, behind the scenes coverage and more.

Just got this email, didn't see it posted yet. Here is the link:

http://rcclmag.dja.com/

You get up to 5 guesses per member.

Winner's magazine name will be used to name our onboard Lifestyle Magazine, plus the winner will recognized in the Crown & Anchor Society newsletter as well as in the magazine.

The magazine you named will be in every stateroom, on every ship, showcasing destinations, dining, behind the scenes coverage and more.

I got my E mail and am entered. Am anxious to see the new magazine.

Jan

• 2 weeks later...
I filled out the form and the site wouldnt accept or submit my names....I wonder why

I did it earlier this week, so the deadline wasnt yet

The contest has ended...and if you entered earlier this week- the rules stated one entry per person (five names) or email account. So does anyone want to share THE winning entry that they submitted? I noticed that only the first valid entry submitted is accepted. I either needed to be very innovative, original, and creative, or should have entered sooner than yesterday! :o

• 4 weeks later...

The winner of RCI's onboard lifestyle magazine naming contest is to be announced today, however no info is currently available on the website, from customer service, or C & A. Just thought I'd give an update for those interested. I forgot to vote, but saw today on the cruiseline's facebook wall that five entries are noted- along with a very small amount of votes. The exciting part for me personally though, is that one of my entries is one of the five Finalist names, woohoo! (see #4 blow):

1) Horizons

2) Royal Scene

3) Royality

4) Treasures

5) Sea Diaries

For the winner name, we are to go to royalcaribbean.com/nameourmag between 8/15 and 9/15...but no info as of now.

• 3 weeks later...

Royal Caribbean has announced the winning name for their in-stateroom lifestyle magazine. From the webpage:

Congratulations to our winner, Morrie C. from Thousand Oaks, CA for submitting the winning name for our new magazine: "Horizons".

Archived