Baltimore Port/parking

Ms. T

It's a very simply process there. You probably park farther away at a Walmart on a Saturday afternoon than you will at the Baltimore Port. Here's a pic we took from the Pride of the east parking lot, where we parked. The terminal is just off the left side of the picture. There is also another lot on the west side of the terminal, but they generally keep people on a specific ship in a specific lot. If you parked in this lot, you would enter along the east side (right side of the picture), drive down the fence line towards the ship, turn right and stop at those luggage carts you see and drop your luggage. Then proceed up where the pylons are along the left side of picture, pay for your parking, and enter the lot.

DSCN4229.jpg?t=1251825725

It's a very simply process there. You probably park farther away at a Walmart on a Saturday afternoon than you will at the Baltimore Port. Here's a pic we took from the Pride of the east parking lot, where we parked. The terminal is just off the left side of the picture. There is also another lot on the west side of the terminal, but they generally keep people on a specific ship in a specific lot. If you parked in this lot, you would enter along the east side (right side of the picture), drive down the fence line towards the ship, turn right and stop at those luggage carts you see and drop your luggage. Then proceed up where the pylons are along the left side of picture, pay for your parking, and enter the lot.

DSCN4229.jpg?t=1251825725

Thanks couldn't see the picture....where would i meet up with my party?

Thanks couldn't see the picture....where would i meet up with my party?

If you are all in the same vehicle, you can just stay together. Or if you wish, the others can get out of the car when you pull up to pay for the parking. If there is a line going into the terminal building, they can get in line, while you park, and just come back over and meet them in line. Or they can just stand under the overhang in the shade and wait for you, if there is no line. We just parked and walked over as a group.

If you are all in the same vehicle, you can just stay together. Or if you wish, the others can get out of the car when you pull up to pay for the parking. If there is a line going into the terminal building, they can get in line, while you park, and just come back over and meet them in line. Or they can just stand under the overhang in the shade and wait for you, if there is no line. We just parked and walked over as a group.

Good info....thanks I'm so Excited!!:)

Good advice....thanks

Although, we parked at 230pm, and ended up in the fifth row back from the ship and halfway across the parking lot. Plenty of room and not likely to fill up to the point you can't get a spot. And as suggested above, if you have people in your party who don't/can't walk across the parking lot, they can get out of the car when you pull up to pay.

Archived