Christmas & New Year 2012

Any thoughts as to where Regent ships are cruising Christmas and New Year 2012 especially Mariner, my TA is not expecting to hear till October 2011 earliest.

Last Christmas we went Rio to Miami with them.

regards Alan

Regent refuses to tell us for some unknown reason.

Well I doubt that they "refuse", in the sense of being obdurate. They haven't published the itineraries yet, because they are probably not settled yet. And even if, privately, they think they know, they want to keep their options open until the usual window, which is autumn.

Mariner will be coming up from Buenos Aires; I believe will get to Ft Lauderdale around Christmas or a little later after sailing the Amazon. Navigator will be doing separate Ft Lauderdale round trip cruises for Christmas and New Years. No idea on Voyager; she is probably heading back to Asia if 2011 sells well.

There were 18 of us from CruiseCritic on Mariner Christmas 2002. We are hoping to have a repeat experience in December 2012; therefore, I am also waiting anxiously for these cruises to be listed.

Last year we were on Mariner which left Rio on Dec 17 2010 spending Christmas and New Year on board, arriving in Ft Lauderdale on 5th Jan 2011.

My guess is South America again but which part I wonder. I hope it is not another Carribean Christmas

regards Alan

Last year we were on Mariner which left Rio on Dec 17 2010 spending Christmas and New Year on board, arriving in Ft Lauderdale on 5th Jan 2011.

just due to fact we can drive down,only 3hrs from home,,but I WOULD like to go somewhere else than Carribean,AGAIN,,so we both agree on that...we go on 2 cruises ea.yr.and one must be within driving distance,,like Tampa,Miami,etc..other usually Europe...just for convenience and avoid another flight,if possible.;)

My guess is South America again but which part I wonder. I hope it is not another Carribean Christmas

regards Alan

sorry,see above response,,,computer messed up

Archived