Got lucky and won !

hillsprint

I'm the lucky husband whose wife has just won the mini cruise on Silhouette out of Rome on 30th July ! Better still she's even decided I can come along too.

We're absolutely over the moon about it, so a big Thank You to Celebrity and ofcourse to Cruise Critic UK for hosting the competition.

The two nights on board will set us up nicely for our Solstice trip on 29th September

Cheers

Mike & Caroline

I'm the lucky husband whose wife has just won the mini cruise on Silhouette out of Rome on 30th July ! Better still she's even decided I can come along too.

We're absolutely over the moon about it, so a big Thank You to Celebrity and ofcourse to Cruise Critic UK for hosting the competition.

The two nights on board will set us up nicely for our Solstice trip on 29th September

Cheers

Mike & Caroline

Hi Hillsprint !

Lucky you !!! Congrats, and have a wonderful time onboard Silhouette. I hope you will share your insights with us after the Cruise.

Cheers

Mike & Caroline

Oooh - congrats and well done. Hope you really enjoy it.

We're on the same cruise as you on 29th Sep so may see you onboard!

More than happy to post a Review, though I am sure those on the Inaugural cruise from Hamberg will be putting up lots of info.

However if anyone has anything specific I'll be happy to try and chase it down for them.

Cheers. Mike

More than happy to post a Review, though I am sure those on the Inaugural cruise from Hamberg will be putting up lots of info.

However if anyone has anything specific I'll be happy to try and chase it down for them.

Cheers. Mike

Congrats to you and your wife, please have a wonderful time, make sure they still have the waffle station, what types of music, and dance floors?

Take plenty of interior pics!!!!!!!!!!:DLucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copy the page on the Celebrity site that gives the rate for your cruise. Go to the page as if you were making a direct booking. Seems to me that would protect you for tax purposes in case Celebrity does inflate the value of your prize.

Congrats and have a great trip! (I'm envious)

Betsy

Archived