Trouble logging into Princess website

mmyorkston

I was able to log in late last night, couldn't just now. Got a password error message. They might be updating the site or doing maintenance. Unusual time to do that unless they had a server crash or there's some other issue.

Just tried again and got in with no trouble. Go figure.

ME TOO! It's very frustrating...especially if you want to check something or reserve an excursion. Thank goodness for these message boards...at least I know I'm not having the computer problem now! Hope PRINCESS gets things fixed soon!

Debjo

I was able to log in late last night, couldn't just now. Got a password error message. They might be updating the site or doing maintenance. Unusual time to do that unless they had a server crash or there's some other issue.

I can get in but I still can not access my Saved Cruises in the personalized.

So weird. I tried just before I posted and right after and now ibcan access my Saved Cruises. Has to be "Pam in CA" magic.

UPDATE: Yes, they've been restructuring prices, because most of my saved cruises have changes. In fact, the one I'm waitlisted for has just been repriced at $250 more per person. Now I expect to clear the waitlist, but no way will we pay the new fare.

Archived