Bring Own Pop/Soda on ship

merinski

The website is silent on the issue, and no one has reported having any restrictions on the quantity of soft drinks they can bring on board. Many people do it. A search of this board will tell you even more.......there are a couple current threads about bringing cases of water on board which are applicable to soft drinks as well.

Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Wrap some shipping or strapping tape around each box/container to prevent bottles or cans from falling out

2. Slap a luggage tag on each container and leave them with the porters when you drop off your luggage. Since they are also considered luggage, it is a wise idea to tip the porters for the containers

3. There is currently no restriction on water/soda that can be brought onboard.

Enjoy.

Thank you for your replies. We don't drink enough to buy a card, but like to have some.:)

I always bring a 12 or 24 pack of Coke. On the first day of the cruise, I always purchase one of the large Cruise mugs, and then use this mug to bring my Coke to lunch or dinner. Looks much better then pulling a Coke can out of my pocket.

Archived