Freedom on Royal Caribbean

I’m going on the Royal Caribbean Freedom Cruise on November 9th 2011 and I am a big planner. I would like to know the shows/event itinerary on the boat before the cruise so my family can plan what activities we will be doing onboard. Anyone know how I can get the boat itinerary in advance?

I am also cruising on the Freedom in the near future. I went to RCCL website, filled out the pre-cruise docs and then looked at the "book your shows" or something like that. There is an actual schedule showing the days and times of all shows during the week that you will be cruising. Good luck and have a great cruise!

Hello,

Freedom of the Seas is a great ship (not a boat) and you should enjoy your cruise alot! The show schedule is pretty straight forward.

Evening Production Shows in the Acadia Theater:

If you have early seating dinner: Your show time will be late evening, between 9pm - 10pm.

If you have late seating dinner: Your show time will be early evening, between 7pm - 8pm.

Please note: The Welcome Aboard Show only happens once the first night at 7:30pm.

Freedom-Ice.com in Studio B:

This ice show production will be featured several times during your sailing at varied times, probably 2 evening performances and 1 afternoon performance.

Royal Promenade Parades:

There will be two Dreamworks Parades onboard Freedom of the Seas in the Royal Promenade. The first parade will be late evening (11:00pm) on Day 1 (first night) of your sailing. The second parade is normally around the 6pm hour toward the end of your sailing.

Other Evening Entertainment:

There will be several other activities happening in the Royal Promenade such as a 70's "Dancing in the Street" Party, Rock Brittania Party, Shopping Street Fairs and other events. These all will happen after the evening show performance in the Acadia Theater.

Bingo games will be held in the Acadia Theater, and other lounges around the ship nightly with a huge Bingo Jackpot game held at the end of the sailing.

Quest: Adult Scavenger Hunt will take place late evening (11:00pm or later) in Studio B (ice rink).

Love & Marriage Show will be held late evening in the Acadia Theater.

Adult Comedy Show will be held very late evening in the Acadia Theater, sometimes after the Love & Marriage Show.

There will be other comedy and musical acts onboard that will perform nightly in the Acadia Theater in addition to the 3 production shows (Marquee, Once Upon A Time, Now You See It).

Piano Bar performances happen nightly in the Schooners Lounge.

Trivia happens daily in several lounge locations.

There are alot of musical acts to see and hear nightly.

The club onboard features nightly musical selections (80's one night, 90's the next, etc)

Latin music is featured in the Boleros Lounge.

Once you get onboard, you will have a Cruise Compass delivered to your stateroom each evening (around dinner time) showing the daily activity times and locations. Mark where you want to go and what you want to do each day to keep an organized schedule. Don't over schedule yourself, these ships have alot to do onboard and you don't to waste your vacation going here and there and not feel rested and relaxed.

You will also receive a Weekly Planner which will tell you what shows are happening on which days. Normally the production shows (Royal Caribbean produced) happen on Formal Nights, with the first formal night (second day of cruise) being the Captain's Gala Welcome Reception after dinner (before show).

Most importantly, go with the flow and enjoy your cruise! You're on vacation after all! :)

I’m going on the Royal Caribbean Freedom Cruise on November 9th 2011 and I am a big planner. I would like to know the shows/event itinerary on the boat before the cruise so my family can plan what activities we will be doing onboard. Anyone know how I can get the boat itinerary in advance?

suggest you go to royal caribbeans website and login. once u login, u can access your reservation, and u can find out about shore excursions, the shows, and just about everything u need prior to your cruise.

You can now make reservations for Freedom shows on-line. Just go into your reservation amd select entertainment and see all shows and times. I did this last week for the ice show on Aug. 28 cruise. This is very new to Freedom.

Archived