Galaxy, Solstice, Millenium

Pean

Our first Celebrity cruise was on Galaxy just before she left and we have also sailed on Solstice. We have just booked a cruise on Millenium and assume Milly is more like Galaxy than Solstice. Can anyone confirm this one way or another for us. Thanks for any assistance. Cheers

Our first Celebrity cruise was on Galaxy just before she left and we have also sailed on Solstice. We have just booked a cruise on Millenium and assume Milly is more like Galaxy than Solstice. Can anyone confirm this one way or another for us. Thanks for any assistance. Cheers

A lot depends on when your cruise is going to be. If it is after Millenium gets her S class makeover next year than she will be more like Solstice. Otherwise, I agree, somewhere in between.

Great, thanks for quick replies. Even though they were different I loved both of them and am looking forward to next cruise. Gotta love cruise critic too

A lot depends on when your cruise is going to be. If it is after Millenium gets her S class makeover next year than she will be more like Solstice. Otherwise, I agree, somewhere in between.

I remember reading about that now but had forgotten. It is after, so makes sense it will be similar. Thanks again

Archived