My Time Dining on the Voyager

I feel silly asking this but where do we go for dinner? I know that there are three floors of dining so do we go to whichever one we please? Does anyone have a favorite dining room? Are there window seats with a view?

Don't feel silly. When you get your Sea Pass card, it will state the level where MTD is taking place. No, you cannot choose your table; you will go to the Maitre 'd/manager at the desk, most likely swipe your Sea Pass card or be checked off of a list to ensure you have prepaid your tips, and then you will be seated.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

One section of one dining room level will be set aside for guests who have selected My Time Dining. Your daily cruise compass will indicate which level that is but we have frequently found that it is located on Deck 5. No fixed table assignments in MTD, but if you find a team of servers that you particularly like you can request to be seated at one of their tables on subsequent evenings. There are large windows on all levels of the dining room so you have a good chance of being seated close by or next to a window if that is your request.:)

Depending on the time of year and the itinerary of your cruise, a window seat may not guarantee you a great view at dinner time since when it is dark outside the drapes are frequently closed.

Archived