Watch your charges on Oasis.

Our Diamond+ internet coupons did not show up on the TV account,guest relations said it isn't posted until final bill.Final bill arrived with all internet charges still showing and no coupon credits plus a $9.00 charge for the mini-bar that we didn't use.It was corrected with a phone call but you need to catch it.:eek:

Many, many years ago, when there were pursers, I was charged for a dozen roses. There was no TV account to check back then.

You really had to keep your receipts and check it against the bill you received the last day. Needless to say, DW wanted to know where were the roses. The $70 was removed from my bill and the purser apologized. I told him to tell my wife, not me.

Whomever told you that is wrong. They have always credited it to our account as soon as it was presented. We now have the concierge to do it.

Same here. The credit has always been posted to the account by the time I get to the cabin to check it.

Same here. The credit has always been posted to the account by the time I get to the cabin to check it.

Usually has been that way for us...although more than once an uninformed crew member tried the bit about it gets done at the end of the cruise...urgh. Always better when we have a Diamond or Concierge Lounge official who knows how tomake the system work really well so it gets done correctly and quickly...

For those not accessing such help be sure to ask it be done while you wait at the guest services desk...they can always get a colleague who know what is done take care of it so it is done timely.

We check our bill , if not on TV, at least every two days. If it is on TV, we check it every day. If there is an error, we can take care of it prior to last morning.

M

I always keep the day's receipts together and before turning in, I check them and the total against what the television shows. I staple the receipts together, write the amount on the front and stick it in my drawer. I do it every evening for that particular day, then total the amount on each stack and compare it to the television's total. So far, everything has been good. (knock on wood):D

The mini bar thing bugs me... We've been charged when we haven't even opened the door. I intend to take the advice of those on these boards and remove the contents on the first day of my next sailing!

And honestly, on those " one thing you'd change on RCI" posts; I would do something, anything to make that he// on earth wait in the So called guest services line better. That thing is the worst time sink in the world and almost never gives the satisfaction one needs. I have only seen two imporovements to this archaic system over the years...

1)having a supervisor work the rope line to dispatch simple requests immediately. 2) I'm hoping and praying that the new video system on the newer ships cuts the lines a bit.

I think they overbill on purpose knowing most folks won't waste an hour of vacation to dispute $10!!

I always keep the day's receipts together and before turning in, I check them and the total against what the television shows. I staple the receipts together, write the amount on the front and stick it in my drawer. I do it every evening for that particular day, then total the amount on each stack and compare it to the television's total. So far, everything has been good. (knock on wood):D

That's the easy part. It's when something shows up on your bill that you didn't charge that becomes a problem. But if you dispute it then they have to produce a receipt with your signature to substantiate the charge. That may take a day or 2 if they have to first dig through their copies of the receipts. That's what happened to me when I was charged for drinks that were part of my drinks package on Celebrity.

Our Diamond+ internet coupons did not show up on the TV account,guest relations said it isn't posted until final bill.Final bill arrived with all internet charges still showing and no coupon credits plus a $9.00 charge for the mini-bar that we didn't use.It was corrected with a phone call but you need to catch it.:eek:

If you hand in the coupon at the beginning, per instructions on the certificate, the credit automatically comes off as you use the minutes

Archived