Our Time in Boston- Faith413's Review

Host Faith

Glad you enjoyed your time in Boston, but I can't help but comment on the Pizzaria Regina. Every Bostonian knows that the only truly good Regina is the original in the North End neighborhood. All the other little chains of Regina are no way near as good.

Glad you enjoyed your time in Boston, but I can't help but comment on the Pizzaria Regina. Every Bostonian knows that the only truly good Regina is the original in the North End neighborhood. All the other little chains of Regina are no way near as good.

Hi roomba920! Yeah that's what we figured. That's why we're headed to the original on our trip in August. Looking forward to it! :D

Just so you know, Mike's is where all the tourists go. Go there if you must (you should see it once!), but Bova, Modern, or Maria's are the places the locals go in the North End!

Bah! Mikes is the best :)

(local debate, yes??? LOL)

LOL! Looks like we'll have to try two or three of these places! :D

LOL! Looks like we'll have to try two or three of these places! :D

Excellent solution. But do note that rnvattes is from Cow Hampshire, which makes him/her a tourist, so that's the recommendation I'd expect! :D

Excellent solution. But do note that rnvattes is from Cow Hampshire, which makes him/her a tourist, so that's the recommendation I'd expect! :D

Totally understand, lol! I just noticed that Belle Isle was featured by Anthony Bourdain. Wesley's a big fan, so I think we'll make a beeline for Belle Isle, then go to our hotel the first day.

Archived