LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi everyone,

It's my typical late night blooging....Just catching up from the weekend.

Karen and David, So glad you made it thru Irene....My Bill's company is based in Baltimore but all of the Production plants are in the Philly area. He talked to alot of his friends today and like you...most came out unscathed...some basement flooding but that was about it.

BTW....I belated B-Day to David...I think I read it was last week......I hope!

George, Hope everything went well with your cleaning out of your mom's house. I lost my Mom almost 4 years ago so know what you have to deal with.

Loving Peter's Pictures on FB...So cool just to hop over to Ireland.

Darlene, Once your back on the boards...Hope everything went well with the surgery.

To everyone else....hope all is well and we are looking forward to next weekend, Our labor day weeeknd....3 days...yeah!

Thanks to everyone that friended me on Facebook....always fun to see people posting on other things then Cruising.

We just signed up for the Meet and Mingle and did the Set Sail.....finally.

So...we are Official.

Talked to everybody later!

Mike

Mike I put a friend request in.........

Welcome Staffy.............

Peter - search for "Liberty Of The Seas - Transatlantic Cruise Oct 2011"

Should find it there - getting excited now !!

As for your first TA - you're going to love it, be our 4th

Found it thanks! This sailing is becoming famous with all the mentions on different media!

Just found the FB page and said Hi on there.

Karen, enjoy the family celebrations at the weekend. Glad to hear that the weather has improved after Irene.

Corinne

Thanks Corinne....and thanks to everyone who wished David a happy birthday. He doesn't read CC, but I have told him of all the birthday greetings.

Can't keep up especially now that I jumped into FB full blast. Connecting with old high school and college friends.

Gay, would love a lunch but running out of time. Not going to make it your way before this. Can't even seem to find time to connect with Mike and Bill even though they live just a few blocks away :(. We will have a few weeks together shortly and have a feeling that we are ALL connected for life.

Barb, sounds like it's girls night out on this trip. Us guys will keep you company at the disco ;).

Never got the chance to wish all of you east coast folks the best of luck for Irene but maybe it wasn't so bad.

Peter, great picts from your trip on FB. Someday we will head that way.

Ade & Anita, big WELCOME and hope you don't mind that several of us crashed the FB page. Don't dare go back on this thread and try to skim. It will just land you in the NC :D. We are Paul and Mark from California. First TA. I am the one that started this thread over a year ago.

I know I missed a bunch, sorry. Have to run. Mom just left me a message that something crashed on her computer so need to log in remotely to try and fix it :(.

George, thinking of you at this time. I do know what you are going through, lost my Mom four years ago and she lived with us the last two years.

Karen, belated birthday wishes to David.

Paul, looking forward to the company in the disco. Enjoy FB, it is fun to keep up with friends I haven't seen in many years. It is great to reconnect.

Peter, enjoyed the video, looks like everyone was having a great time.

Welcome Ade & Anita, looking forward to meeting you. Will have to check out the FB page.

Good morning all. Well today is the last day of the Meteorological summer. Here in England it is the coldest for 18 years. We have also had much less sun than normal and recently, more rain. I feel as though we just haven't had summer and have hardly sat out in the garden at all. As a result, I am longing for our annual dose of Florida sun and hopefully Spanish as well, especially in the Canaries. John looks forward to sitting out on the balcony watching the waves. Mmmmm.....

George, I was not offended by the video. Most (but admittedly not all) Christians do have a sense of humour. ;)

Corinne

Good morning all. Well today is the last day of the Meteorological summer. Here in England it is the coldest for 18 years. We have also had much less sun than normal and recently, more rain. I feel as though we just haven't had summer and have hardly sat out in the garden at all. As a result, I am longing for our annual dose of Florida sun and hopefully Spanish as well, especially in the Canaries. John looks forward to sitting out on the balcony watching the waves. Mmmmm.....

George, I was not offended by the video. Most (but admittedly not all) Christians do have a sense of humour. ;)

Corinne

Hi Corinne, I agree the UK weather and summer has been appalling. You never know we may get a hot Sept once the kids have gone back to school! Glad to know the video I posted didn't offend. I am sensitive to other people's standards but hope not to offend too often.

Good Morning All:

We leave 8 weeks from today :p, so this weekend I will start to make a packing list :D...

Welcome to Ade & Anita, look forward to meeting you...

Everyone have a wonderful Hump Day ;)...

YIPPEE SKIPPY...........we'll be in Barcelona 8 weeks from today!!!!

Ade & Anita, big WELCOME and hope you don't mind that several of us crashed the FB page. Don't dare go back on this thread and try to skim. It will just land you in the NC :D. We are Paul and Mark from California. First TA. I am the one that started this thread over a year ago.

Paul & Mark - more the merrier on the FB page, bring it on!!

We just love those TA's -already looking at April 2012 on the Eclipse back to Southampton and then possibly the Silhouette or even the Reflection at the end of 2012 - watch this space

Anyway - here's to the Liberty crossing first !! :):)

A&A

A goodmorning/afternoon to all, wow we are still growing by leaps and bounds, 10 more who have been booked for sometime, have now just stopped by our RC to say hello. They are Sharon & David ( Kruisealot) along with friends of theirs.

Hello Anita & Ade, I don't believe we have met yet, we are John & Gay from Palm Springs, Ca. This certainly will be one fantastic cruise with all of us onboard.

Gay

Hi Corinne, I agree the UK weather and summer has been appalling. You never know we may get a hot Sept once the kids have gone back to school! Glad to know the video I posted didn't offend. I am sensitive to other people's standards but hope not to offend too often.

Sorry Peter, I did know it was you who posted the link but for some reason wrote George. Senior moment. ;)

Corinne

Corinne

We've also had dreadful weather here - there was a couple of weeks back in April that were nice and I think that may have been our summer;)

Hi to Ade & Anita, we are Tam & Mhairi from Perth and this will be our 4th T/A - have signed up on FB.

Having a busy week at work and trying to get prepared for a wedding on Friday - first time we've been to a wedding in a castle. let's hope it's not too breezy.

M

Edited by kitten2729

Hi to everyone. It's been a crazy week.

So glad that you are doing well, Darlene. Just don't do too much too soon.

I found the FB page and may check on there much more often than here since most of you are there. I started one last week for our Jewel TA in August 2012. It's been much busier than I anticipated and I love that.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Found the facebook link. Have added our hello to it.

Am recuperating nicely. No paid, just some soreness when I first get up or first sit down. Get tired very easily so I am not doing much. I have a lot of paperwork I want to get through before I return to work. Playing retirement is fun right now but is not for me quite yet.

Thanks for thinking about me. Belated birthday wishes to whomever I missed. If I missed an anniversary, belated wishes there too.

Darlene

YIPPEE SKIPPY...........we'll be in Barcelona 8 weeks from today!!!!

SANDY are you going in for 3 nights if not you don't get there till tomorrow:D We leave for London 7 weeks today YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I missing some friends.... I too am on FB you can find me at sherryeaton in glendale arizona...

DARLENE glad to hear you are doing well...don't overdo things.

Some sad news, one of my clients lost a cousin in the hurricane Irene...don't know any details didn't like to ask too much.

Started clothes shopping for the cruise needing more things with sleeves as I don't think it will be tank top weather especially in London...I plan on Jeans and track suits for there...maybe even thermals LOL....

Just stopped by to say a fast hello. Have been lazy for a few days and have not jumped on here.

George I hope everything has gone well with the cleaning out. I know it is hard. My mom was in hospice and I thought she had a little longer so I went to her apartment because her neighbors had her keys. I wanted to make sure she did not have anything there like jewelry or money that needed to be moved. Of course I got the call while there that she had passed. I felt awful but knew I was doing what she would have wanted me to do. After that I could not go back. I told everyone to take what they wanted and of course other than her personal things and some cookbooks she collected I have nothing of hers. However, the upside is in the cookbooks (she always told me she wanted me to make sure I kept them) I found some notes she wrote to me. Very special.

George hold onto the good memories. They will last a lifetime.

Okay stepping down now from my soapbox and podium.

I think it is 59 days till sailing. We started another 10.

Whoo hoo.

Nite nite.

Joyce

Don't what happened on my FB page but all of the sudden in the last month all of my high school and college friends found me.

Not sure if this will work but OMG, big hair :o.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150423224556164&set=a.10150287093161164.407640.745861163&type=1

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Don't what happened on my FB page but all of the sudden in the last month all of my high school and college friends found me.

Not sure if this will work but OMG, big hair :o.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150423224556164&set=a.10150287093161164.407640.745861163&type=1

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Paul, I tried, but like mine you probably have the security on. I have a few of those pictures with the big hair also.:eek: On FB I am Barbara Oerke-Ambos. I will look to see if I can find you.

SANDY are you going in for 3 nights if not you don't get there till tomorrow:D We leave for London 7 weeks today YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I missing some friends.... I too am on FB you can find me at sherryeaton in glendale arizona...

DARLENE glad to hear you are doing well...don't overdo things.

Some sad news, one of my clients lost a cousin in the hurricane Irene...don't know any details didn't like to ask too much.

Started clothes shopping for the cruise needing more things with sleeves as I don't think it will be tank top weather especially in London...I plan on Jeans and track suits for there...maybe even thermals LOL....

Sherry, you have a friend!