Pre-Cruise Reservations?

luvtravel88

We will be on the Island Princess in November, partial Panama Canal cruise. I would like to make reservations at Bayou Cafe for the first night and would also like to purchase an internet package before we board.

I have been unable to find either of these options on the Princess website. Is this because we're still too far out from our cruise date? We're still about 3 months out.

Thanks!

The internet package should be available (someone else might be able to find a link). You can only book the specialty restaurants on board, but they do not usually book full.

We will be on the Island Princess in November, partial Panama Canal cruise. I would like to make reservations at Bayou Cafe for the first night and would also like to purchase an internet package before we board.

I have been unable to find either of these options on the Princess website. Is this because we're still too far out from our cruise date? We're still about 3 months out.

Thanks!

Here is the link to pre-purchasing internet from Princess for your cruise. We did this, and could link up from our room. The internet cafe manager was also very helpful if there were issues during cruise.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/communications/index.jsp

This is just a link to the information. Do you have to call princess to pre purchase? I can't find a link on the website to pre purchase either. :confused:

Can anyone help please?

At the top of the page it has the number to call, or there is a brochure you can download and mail or fax the order form..

This is just a link to the information. Do you have to call princess to pre purchase? I can't find a link on the website to pre purchase either. :confused:

Can anyone help please?

Can anyone help please?

Look at the top of this page for the instructions. They are pretty clear. You can't order online but you can call the number or download the form and fax it in.

Look at the top of this page for the instructions. They are pretty clear. You can't order online but you can call the number or download the form and fax it in.

Pam, there is no link or any instructions at the top of the page I'm looking at. http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/communications/index.jsp Am I missing something?

On the page you referrenced there is a picture of a woman talking on the phone. Just above her photo there is a link to a PDF file if you wish to download the form and fax it in. There is also a phone number on the same line if you prefer to call.

By prepurchasing the Internet package does this apply to your own laptop, using their computers,or both? Still trying to decide if I want to bring my laptop or not. Which do people find to work faster, their own laptop onboard or Princess desktops?

Either and they are all incredibly slow. That said, with a laptop of your own you can compose stuff offline and save minutes.

By prepurchasing the Internet package does this apply to your own laptop, using their computers,or both? Still trying to decide if I want to bring my laptop or not. Which do people find to work faster, their own laptop onboard or Princess desktops?

If you purchase the package do they take the credit for Platinum/Elite into account or is it better to wait and purchase onboard?

Thanks,

Erin

The Platinum/Elite benefit does not apply to a pre-purchased package.

On the page you referrenced there is a picture of a woman talking on the phone. Just above her photo there is a link to a PDF file if you wish to download the form and fax it in. There is also a phone number on the same line if you prefer to call.

Thanks I found a phone number but there is definitely no link to a pdf file or any instructions. Maybe it's because we are in the UK.

I was beginning to think I was going senile when I couldn't see them.:D

Archived