Enchantment 11/12/11 to Bermuda: am I alone?

I have tried since May to find someone else sailing on this same date from Baltimore- on the "Meet and Mingle" board- with no response! There has to be someone else on the ship besides my 3 friends and me! We do not have the necessary number for an M&M, so it really makes me wonder: are there others out there? I apologize for posting this message here, but I did not know where else to go.:confused:

We're on the 11/17/11 cruise. But we have been on a few cruises where I thought it was just gonna be me - because there was no one else on the M&M.

The ship was full - must have been a bunch of newbies ;)

We were on the 23 Jul Enchantment Bermuda cruise and our Roll call only had like 3 people on it. We got onboard and when we went to the Platinum and above Tier event they said there were like 600 previous cruisers onboard, but only one hundred something or so platinum and above (I can't remember exact numbers but as a % it was small). The 5 day just doesn't seem to have as many CC members. Don't expect many responses on your roll call. And there isn't a M&M for 5 days cruises anyway.

I have tried since May to find someone else sailing on this same date from Baltimore- on the "Meet and Mingle" board- with no response! There has to be someone else on the ship besides my 3 friends and me! We do not have the necessary number for an M&M, so it really makes me wonder: are there others out there? I apologize for posting this message here, but I did not know where else to go.:confused:

Try checking the Royal Caribbean Roll Call threads and find your ship and date.

I'm pretty sure that that is what the OP has been doing.

Archived