kid drink cards

ActiveTraveler

I love milk, apple juice, smoothies, and hot chocolate. That's it. So if I buy a drink card, it is going to be the kid one for fruit juices and smoothies, not the standard pop, coffee, and alcohol cards. Can someone explain how to get it, where I can use it, and how it is supposed to work? Are they worth the money or can I get the same drinks for free?

Copied this from another thread - hope it helps:

Unlimited Soda Packages

With our Unlimited Soda Package you’ll never be without your favorite fountain sodas, from Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Barq’s Root Beer, to nostalgic orange soda, soda water, tonic water and ginger ale. And at $4.50 per day, you can get never-ending refills without breaking the bank! Plus, for just $2.50 a day extra, our Unlimited Soda & More Package allows you as many fountain sodas, refreshing juices, fruity mocktails and creamy ice cream shakes as you can handle.

So the official name is UNLIMITED SODA & MORE PACKAGE.

There are -

Coffee card - I don't drink so can not tell about it.

Soda card. Good for unlimited Coke products from a soda gun at the bars, coke cup. NOT GOOD on Princess Cays.

Utlimate drink card. Good for unlimited Coke products from a soda gun at the bars, coke cup, juice, can root beer, hot chocolate, mocktails, virgin drinks (can have any drink made into a virgin drink), milk shakes. GOOD on Princess Cays for juice and mocktails as there is no soda gun on the island.

The soda drink card used to be called the kids card.

They will be selling these cards by the elevators on the Lido deck where the Horizon Court (buffet deck) or walking around the Horizon Court or any bar. Price is based on the length of the cruise and includes the 15% tip. They will put a sticker (depending on the type of card you get) on your cruise card. You show the bar attendant your card.

A can soda is about $1.50 + 15% tip.

There are -

Coffee card - I don't drink so can not tell about it.

Soda card. Good for unlimited Coke products from a soda gun at the bars, coke cup. NOT GOOD on Princess Cays.

Utlimate drink card. Good for unlimited Coke products from a soda gun at the bars, coke cup, juice, can root beer, hot chocolate, mocktails, virgin drinks (can have any drink made into a virgin drink), milk shakes. GOOD on Princess Cays for juice and mocktails as there is no soda gun on the island.

The soda drink card used to be called the kids card.

They will be selling these cards by the elevators on the Lido deck where the Horizon Court (buffet deck) or walking around the Horizon Court or any bar. Price is based on the length of the cruise and includes the 15% tip. They will put a sticker (depending on the type of card you get) on your cruise card. You show the bar attendant your card.

A can soda is about $1.50 + 15% tip.

The coffee card is good for specialty coffees (&teas) at the International Cafe and the MDR. Its a punch card, so its not unlimited. You can get brewed coffee at the IC with it without having a punch taken off your card (so long as there are punches left on the card). I don't remember the cost, DH bought his on a 2 for 1 deal 2 cruises ago and is still using his (and the 2nd card will get him through cruise #3). He uses his for cappucinos and the brewed coffee - he doesn't like the free coffee, which is syrup based. Unfortunately, Princess doesn't have any kind of alcoholic drink packages.

All of these cards & stickers are fabulous deals and they are all a total waste of money. It all depends on you and how much of what you will drink.

We went on a recent cruise with my son. He drinks about 10 diet cokes a day. The soda sticker was great for him. I did not drink a single soda, and I did not get the soda sticker.

Archived