I'm a newbie to posting pics. I hope this will work.

Cruisin Rick

Nope! Does not work and I am afraid to say that because I don't know how you uploaded them, how to fix it, but all you get when you click on the link is an error message.:confused:

These are photo's of Mercury 3/12/05

If it doen't work, perhaps some helpfull person could walk me throught it. It's on Webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=302473731

I think the link you have provided is the page on webshots where you personally uploaded your photos. Others cannot view the photos in this mode. If you would go to the Community Page where your photos are located in Webshots and provide that link then we could view them. (when you uploaded your photos there should have been a button that asked you if you wanted to "preview in Webshots Community") Try it again.:)

You were on the cruise immediately following ours. We had the most fantastic time and the crew was wonderful. After we disembarked in San Diego the ship cruised up to San Francisco without passengers. The crew was really looking forward to a whole day without passengers. They were having some parties, being able to access areas of the ship where they are not allowed, and also getting some well deserved and needed sleep. Please post a review or at least some information on your cruise. Wish I was on the Mercury right now. I miss it.

Joy

http://community.webshots.com/scrip...bumID=302473731

it comes up for me... apparently nobody else see's them?

Your address needs to be one that looks more like the one below (with the login handle or name you used to create your account). We were originally getting your private address, not the public access one.

Also, be certain that they've been posted for public use. You need to specify that, and they need a bit of time to vet your new photos before they show up for pubic access as well.

Hi Rick:) I can't get to them either.

Can you see my signature with my webshots address on it?

Yours has some .... on it. Not sure that is valid or not. Also, there are numbers on the end of yours. Not sure what that is about either.

Great pics. Mercury looks good. This is our next stop in October/November.

OT --- Look at picture #35... Sunny day, 1:00 in the afternoon .... chair hogs? what chair hogs. Plenty of vacancies.

Looks pretty quiet to me too. I'll be up on Deck 12 anyway, so I'm not worried. Are you on the 31st October cruise?

Great pics, Rick. Whetting the appetite:)

Phil

Thanks for posting your pictures. My family and I are cruising on Mercury to Alaska in June and I'm negotiating with my DH about booking Mercury to Mexico for next year while on board. Your pictures helped :D What was your favorite place on the ship to hang out?

Jinny

Mercury - Alaska countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;6;24;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Great shots, Rick!!!!!! We love Mercury and have sailed her several times!!!! Sailed her to MX Riv 1/9/05 and had a great time. Was a little bit rough leaving San Diego and also was cool, but once in MX it was nice and warm. Also was cold coming back on our last sea day.....had to buy an X sweatshirt!!! Weather all over the place has been crazy this year!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!!

Are you on the 31st October cruise?

Phil

Yes! We will be on board for our anniversary! ...Unfortunately it seems like an eternity away.

It will be nice to be back on board Mercury for our second trip on this ship.

Yes! We will be on board for our anniversary! ...Unfortunately it seems like an eternity away.

It will be nice to be back on board Mercury for our second trip on this ship.

I'll be listening out for the Happy Versery during dinner. One of them is bound to be you;)

220 days and counting:cool:

Phil

Lois, I enjoyed your pics very much. You have a knack for getting more peope involvrd in the photo's and it makes it much more fun. I hope to meet up with you guys someday on a cruise. You come across as a very well likable person who makes friends where ever you go and I always enjoy your posts. Happy Sailing!

Rick

Hi Rick:) thanks for the compliments. Being on a cruise is probably the only place I like having my picture taken:D

Someone else said the same thing...that they aren't in very many photos. Hell, I bought the little camera, I might as well be in some of the photos;) It is fun to go back and look at them. Especially this time~this group of tablemates and cruisebuds were just outstanding.

When are you cruising again?

We don't have a cruise date est as yet. Bu this one looks nice.

On the SummitHawii%20Sail%20Boat.jpg

LOS ANGELES ROUNDTRIP

Jan. 2-15, 2006 (13 Days)

$1118 FULL PRICE

Los Angeles, At Sea (4 days), Hilo, Kauai, Honolulu, Kona, At Sea (4 days), Los Angeles.

INCLUDES ALL FEES & TAXES!!

I'm self employed and can easilly arrange my schedule to accomodate any cruise. My wife, on the hand had to jump through hoops to get her vaction days, I would like to take two cruises a year but it's just not always possible.

Cruisin Rick

Archived