Continental Question

yayvacation!

Hey Everyone!!

I am flying PVD to SEA r/t on continental and have a few questions:

1. Does anyone know if the New Jersey to SEA planes have completed the direcTV fit? I saw online that 75% of the planes have the TV's now, but just curious about that specific flight.

2. Does CO have premium economy, or does the first 12 rows (reserved for elite one pass) have more leg room than then standard seats in rows 13 - 29? I seem to remember being on a CO flight last year with much more leg room in the front of the economy cabin, but the customer service rep told me I was mistaken.

Thanks for your help!!

The premium economy section has no more legroom, except in the bulkhead and exit row seats then the rest of coach. I can't answer whether or not your plane will have DirectTV. I was on some CO flights a couple weeks ago and some planes had it, others didn't. I don't think you will be able to tell in advance.

Most of the newer 737s have DTV, those are series 800 and 900 birds. Most of the 757s still have movies. You can buy the extra leg room seats..bulkhead and exit rows or the top level elites can claim them for free. The other "elite rows" have the same leg room as the rest of coach. CO has said they will be converting to Economy Plus set up that United uses somewhere down the road but as of now, they have not done it. Oh, Silver Elites can also claim open bulkhead seats 24 hours before departure but they cannot get exit rows without the extra fee.

Hey Everyone!!

I am flying PVD to SEA r/t on continental and have a few questions:

1. Does anyone know if the New Jersey to SEA planes have completed the direcTV fit? I saw online that 75% of the planes have the TV's now, but just curious about that specific flight.

2. Does CO have premium economy, or does the first 12 rows (reserved for elite one pass) have more leg room than then standard seats in rows 13 - 29? I seem to remember being on a CO flight last year with much more leg room in the front of the economy cabin, but the customer service rep told me I was mistaken.

Thanks for your help!!

1) The EWR/SEA flights generally (but not always) have DirecTV. The tragedy here is when they don't, you are sometimes left with nothing (although they might have fixed this by now).

2) No "premium economy" but you can buy extended leg room seats (mainly exit or bulkhead).

Archived