Minibar

Ms. T

It's my understanding that the minibar will be well stocked? Do anyone know how much the sail & sign will be charged and what's in the minibar?

We were on the Fantasy about 3 weeks ago. the only things in ours were two cans of each of three kinds of soda.

We were on the Fantasy about 3 weeks ago. the only things in ours were two cans of each of three kinds of soda.

thanks...Just called Carnival customer services was told the following:

liquor 3.95-4.95

Wine 4.25-4.95

Beer 3.75

Soda 1.50

snacks 1.25-6.99

minibar will be restocked twice a day with restocking fee of 15%

no one could tell me what the whole contents would cost. if very thing was consumed. smh

Does your cell phone have a calculator? If not, there will be a pad of paper and a pen in your cabin. When you get there, open the refrigerator and add up everything in your refrigerator and you will know what it cost if you drink all of it.

Does your cell phone have a calculator? If not, there will be a pad of paper and a pen in your cabin. When you get there, open the refrigerator and add up everything in your refrigerator and you will know what it cost if you drink all of it.

:D:D;);)

Love your tag line . Sooooo true;)

I just got an email from Princess and here is what is in the Mini-Bar in our Suite.

2 Bourbon

2 Scotch

2 Gin

2 Vodka

2 Beers

2 Cokes

2 Sprites

2 Tonic Water

2 Water

2 Bloody Mary Mix

And this is all free as it comes with the Suite. We will also be taking our own stock of Vodka and Scotch in our checked luggage. The prices listed above look good for what was listed. It does not cost that much to drink regular drinks. Where they get you is the Exotic Drinks with 5-7 different components in them.

I wouldn't plan on eating and drinking everything in the mini bar unless you want to spend some serious cash...If I remember correctly the snickers bars were like $3...and the liquor are the VERY small nips for that amount, less than the contents of most drinks.

We ask the steward to take everything out of the mini bar when we get to the room. Buy your drinks in the bars and eat in the dining areas and no cost at all for the mini bar!

You do realize that the bottles of booze are those tiny bottles that they have on the airlines? And the wine bottles are not full bottles either.....you can get maybe two small glasses.

You also need to know that on some ships, if you even open the mini bar, there can be a charge. What they've found people doing is opening bottles, drinking the stuff, and then refilling with water or tea.

Archived