Sailing on Carnival Sensation in Dec with a 1,5,9 any thought

bdoss2640

Okay so I will traveling in Dec with the kids..its also our first cruise ever..So what all do I need to know..one question is about Milk for the 1 y/o. She will be on whole milk by then but do they offer milk or do I need to take my own..Thanks

milk is usually free, I've never had to pay for milk. You can stock up on it from breakfast, take a few cartons back to your stateroom and keep in the fridge until you need them.

No refrigerator in my OV room on the Sensation. :(

Milk is readily available and easy to get if asked for. They have milk all the time in the Buffet area. If you don't see it or what you need just ask someone behind the counter. They will get it for you. I'm sure you can order it in the dining rooms for meals as well as room service.

The Sensation is a great ship. The kids will love the waterpark and slide area. Even the little one. Have a great cruise.

Milk is avail. in every eating venue...there's no charge. You will have ice in your cabin, if you feel the need to keep a carton of milk cool for a while (assuming you don't have a fridge)...and you can probably request a fridge, if you really need one.

I did not know there are fridges if you request one. What I'm thinking is that with 5 of them in an interior cabin where would there be room for a fridge?

Anyway milk is avaliable. Just ask for it if you don't see it.

It must be one of those unenforced rules then.

This has been discussed on this board many times. Yes, it's the rule, no it does not appear to always be enforced, but a child in swim diapers should not be in this area, as the filtration system is not set up to deal with it. It's really a health hazard to other passengers.

No need to lecture me! I have a DD who is 9 and well potty trained. No need for swim diapers any more! I know they aren't allowed in the pools didn't know they couldn't play in the spray area and splash around. I saw it on my last 3 Carnival cruises.I guess Carnival needs to be better at enforcing it. Sorry I even opened my mouth about it in the first place!

I would also suggest to know a head of time of all the activities they push on the children that cost extra, (your older one's, 5 and 9). The Build a bear activity and the Night Owl party. Both cost extra and the couselors tend to "push" it with the children during normal camp hours.

The Night Owl used to be really nice. It was $4.00 cheaper then regular after hours baby-sitting, but now it's more. One bonus is with your 9 year old, the couselors will walk them back to your cabin when it is over, (around 3 AM).

Archived