Car Service from Miami airport area to Miami port

pisces68

Does anyone have a car service recommendation to take us from the hotel near the Miami airport to the Port of Miami? I'd rather go with recommendations than just pick someone out of a phone book. There will be 5 adults plus luggage. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a car service recommendation to take us from the hotel near the Miami airport to the Port of Miami? I'd rather go with recommendations than just pick someone out of a phone book. There will be 5 adults plus luggage. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've used Careys limo in Miami, or you can just take a cab.

Thank you. I did consider a taxi/van type service but I wasnt sure about 5 people with all that luggage. Plus when I mentioned it to the hotel I am staying at, they didnt seem to think we'd all fit in a taxi and they acted like they had no idea about maybe a van/mini-van from the taxi service. Maybe its just me :)

Given that each person will have one suitcase and one carry-on (probably... right?) each, I don't see five of you fitting in one taxi-van. Two cabs might be the answer; the flat rate from MIA to the Port of Miami is now $25.00 plus tip.

EDITED to add: Sorry, I just saw that you are not going from the airport directly to the port, but from hotel to port. Not sure the flat rate applies in this case.

From most airport area hotels to POM in a taxi is just under $30 (including tip); 5+bags even in a mini-van cab will be a squeeze. Two cabs for about $55-60 is an option, or shared shuttle service (most hotels can arrange this) for about $10 per person,

Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service. Good luck! :)

Archived