We are booked!!!

smc1313s

Carnival Conquest out of NOLA on 1/22/2012!!! Only 162 days!!!:D

Congratulations!!!!

The wait is excruciating, but log into CC everyday and it makes it more bearable. Learned lots of tips an useful information on here (especially saving money with fare drops), and have been very entertained at the same time...:D

This is our 2nd cruise, the first was Glory out of Port Canaveral Eastern Caribbean in '09. I had not discovered this site before then. I have learned sooooo much here though! We had an inside on Rivera deck forward. This time we booked a balcony...sooo excited about that! We are driving down from TN the day before, so only 1 night in the city. I am still researching hotels, looking for one with park-n-cruise. I am thinking the Drury, but some have said that their parking is being redone. The other is Holiday Inn Superdome. I want a hotel close to the port with park-n-cruise, near the Quarter, and affordable...not asking for much huh?:D I am also researching for a good place to have dinner the night we stay too. Any suggestions on either would be fabulous, as well as recent reviews or pics from the Conquest. We are planning Sunset Beach Resort in MoBay, hoping it is a good choice. Turtle farm in Cayman (the wife loves turtles) on our own. No plans for Coz, just planning to explore. Open to suggestions for Coz too.

Archived