Looking for a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale

april22c

We will be sailing out on Oct 2 on the Allures of the Sea...Looking for a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale the night before sailing.

* There will be 2 adults and one child in the room.

* There is also 7 other people (family) that will need rooms also. And we would all like to stay in the same Hotel. Anyone know of a clean place to stay. Prefer a Hotel with a Shuttle to the Ship if possible. Thanks

We have stayed a couple of times at the Hampton cruise port - they have a free shuttle both from the airport and to the cruise port. Our next trip in December we will be staying at the Homewood Suites because we are travelling with a group of 9, so we are able to get larger suites. They offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a shuttle to the cruise port for I believe $8 per person. Sometimes they offer package deals that include the cruise shuttle.

We will be sailing out on Oct 2 on the Allures of the Sea...Looking for a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale the night before sailing.

* There is also 7 other people (family) that will need rooms also. And we would all like to stay in the same Hotel. Anyone know of a clean place to stay. Prefer a Hotel with a Shuttle to the Ship if possible. Thanks

Hyatt summerfield suites are great. A free pick up from the airport and they have a shuttle to the port for a fee.

Try this place: http://www.cambriasuites.com/hotel-dania_beach-florida-FLA82?sid=xJRy5g.Bl1sOgeMm.19

We are staying there for 2 nights prior to our cruise on 10/16/11. We got a two bedroom suite that sleep 6 for under $200 a night. It has a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise port.

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites near the port, and it always fits the bill. It's close to shopping (for any last-minute forgotten items), and has a free cooked-to-order breakfast, and free happy hour. We've always had to take a cab from the airport (but, it's not really that far). Getting to the ports, you can have them call you a cab, or you can take their reduced-price shuttle, which usually runs every hour on departure morning. IMHO, they do a very good job of catering to cruisers! :cool:

My family and I will be staying at the SpringHill Suites Marriott Hotel

located in Dania Beach December 2011. They offer complimentary Breakfast, Airport(Ft. Lauderdale Airport) and Port Everglades shuttles.

I booked this hotel for $114.00 (including tax) through Marriott's website, they also have special rates for AAA & AARP members. SpringHill Suites is very close to Oakwood Plaza shopping center that has several restaurants and stores. I chose this hotel myself because of the complimentary shuttles, the brand name, price and the good reviews on tripadvisor.com. Good Luck on your search!:)

One thing i learned from our last cruise was not to get too worried about hotels with shuttles. Our hotel had one for a charge which would have been way more expensive for the four of us verses a taxi. We had the front desk reserve a taxi for us the night before. We were able to walk right by all the people in line for the shuttle and hopped right in our taxi. Enjoy!

Archived