Regatta engines

Benita

What were you thinking is wrong with the Roll Call Boards?

They are working fine as of this morning.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

All I know is that I posted 3 messages & none of them are there, and the last post listed on the thread of our roll call listing is not there. I am not the only one having troubles.:confused:

DQ

All I know is that I posted 3 messages & none of them are there, and the last post listed on the thread of our roll call listing is not there. I am not the only one having troubles.:confused:

DQ

There are 2 posts by you from yesterday the same message 1 hr apart

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1348679&page=7

Try logging off then on again or click USER CP top left

There was also an updated roll call list posted by you Friday ..are they the ones you are missing?

There are 2 posts by you from yesterday the same message 1 hr apart

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1348679&page=7

Try logging off then on again or click USER CP top left

There was also an updated roll call list posted by you Friday ..are they the ones you are missing?

NO, I can see them

The last message that shows up on our roll call is by osogrito, posted Aug 19 At 4:13 pm. No matter how I log on that's what I get. One other member of our roll call is having the same problem & I think the Alaskan cruise roll call is not working properly either.

Thanks for your advice.

NO, I can see them

Thanks for your advice.

I am not sure how to show you the message but this is the last one you posted

Yesterday, 12:37 PM

image.php?u=114572&dateline=1236135204 Delta Queen user_offline.gif

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gifWelcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by osogrito viewpost.gif

Hi;

Just got off wait list today for the SF- NY cruise with my husband. Will be taking it to celebrate our anniversary (30) and my birthday (don't need to dwell on how long that"s been !!!). (child bride????);)

First time on Oceania for us. Looks like a great route.

We may be interested in excursions or meet and greet with others. Did some of that with others from Cruise Critic--when I cruised last year with a girlfriend in South America.

Sorry to say we have a small rooms down below. due to joining cruise at last minute. So nobody will probably be wanting to partake in wine there.

Mona and Richard

Welcome to you both. I will add your names to the roll call (updated every Fri) & to our Meet & Great list. We are planning to meet around 10:00 am in Horizons the day after sailing. If you let me know your cabin # I can let you know if there are any changes after we are on board.

This is my 3rd attempt to post this message so let's hope this one gets through.:D

June, AKA Delta Queen

No matter how I log on that's what I get. One other member of our roll call is having the same problem & I think the Alaskan cruise roll call is not working properly either.

Thanks for your advice.

Try clearing the history & Cache in your browser maybe that will work

Sorry not much help

Hope you get it fixed soon

They had this problem before

I am using firefox & have no problem

Lyn

Try clearing the history & Cache in your browser maybe that will work

Sorry not much help

Hope you get it fixed soon

They had this problem before

I am using firefox & have no problem

Lyn

I use Firefox also & my history & cache are cleared automatically when I close the browser. The message you posted in your previous email is one of the ones I can't see. Hope they get it fixed before our cruise 'cause I'm in charge of the meet & greet & need to post messages to everyone. :confused: I wonder why you can see them & not us?

June

I also have problems. I'm osogrito and on roll call for regatta SF to NY can see my last message but know there were a couple of ones after that I was going to respond to but they seem to be gone.

Ok - this is what I posted:

"Welcome to you both. I will add your names to the roll call (updated every Fri) & to our Meet & Greet list. We are planning to meet around 10:00 am in Horizons the day after sailing. If you let me know your cabin # I can let you know if there are any changes after we are on board.

This is my 3rd attempt to post this message so let's hope this one gets through.:D"

Maybe we will have to use this thread for a while until our roll call gets fixed.

June

I noticed a problem yesterday with the thread for Marina's Legacies of Antiquity (dep. Rome on 21 October) but it seems fixed now.

Originally we had two separate threads going, and I got them to merge the two a few days ago. Then suddenly yesterday all the posts from the longer thread were gone -- we'd gone from 7 pages to 3. So I flagged the administrators about the problem and suddenly everything was back.

Mura

Yes it seems to be working here. I saw your response yesterday but when I went back later to respond it had vanished.

There also looked there was a message from someone else as in the stats and name in blue in cloumn on right there was someone else listed as most recent post.

we are in 4035

and in for meet and greet- room crawl---interested in maybe some tour with others or dining.

Mine are not getting in either.......

I also posted yesterday that the weather is very rainy bring rain gear..and it never showed up..

Our cruise is great but we have not seen sun since Vancouver..supposed to be sunny in Victoria tomorrow..I hope so!!

Jancruz1

Our cruise is great but we have not seen sun since Vancouver..supposed to be sunny in Victoria tomorrow..I hope so!!
It's been overcast and rainy in Victoria all day. The forecast says it will clear up this evening and be sunny tomorrow. But it doesn't look promising at the moment.

I also posted yesterday that the weather is very rainy bring rain gear..and it never showed up..

Jancruz1

Jan I saw your post

so it must be just some people are having the problem on that roll call

Other people's post were showing up as I pointed out to Delta queen

Lyn

Getting back to the original topic, now we have to deal with the engine "maintenance" problem and a dropped port on our Oct. 24 cruise :(

I wonder what the option is

Cancel the cruise (long awaited by many) or slow down maybe miss a port :confused:

they will never please everyone

They may "not please everyone" but it is getting to seem like the "Norm." We pay the fare to take a specific itinerary and expect to be "pleased." We have choices. I am getting worried about booking itineraries in which I am really interested. That should not become a habit with O, or they will lose a lot of us.

I was really,really looking forward to the Maiden on the Riviera--waa la, a change. We were on the Northern Lights and the itinerary was changed, but we didn't complain. That's two of the three we have planned--the next being the Caribbean over Thanksgiving. You mean we may not go to Grand Turk now?

I have been a big supporter of O, but I am getting very concerned over their changes. If they would only advise us and give us the option. If they chose to continue changes after the final payment date, then it is time for us to move on to our other options.

We have over 65 cruises under our belt, so it isn't like we don't understand necessary changes, but I am beginning to see a pattern on O. Disappointing. We love the staff and ships, but we can accept and learn to love other lines with more cruises on them.

Archived