San Pedro Cruise Terminal

IZZYDAD

Can't find any indoor photos, but here is a view with a "full house" of ships from the Vincent Thomas Bridge (just north of the pier)

5338925334_5aebde9cc9.jpg

Here is another of the more north berth location:

san-pedro-cruise-port-21.jpg

View of the north berth area from the parking/drive area:

Airport-CruiseTerminal-mine1.jpg

You may not be able to find any "legal" inside photos of any of the terminals there. I remember when we were waiting to board a ship in 2003 and we noticed a big group waiting near us. My hubby offered to take a group shot of them, but when doing so, some port employee (who had already been snooty to us, making me remove my daughter's juice box off a table in the waiting area -- then putting her water bottle there:mad:) came over and said no photography was allowed inside. I think there are signs around that do say this.

If you are worried about trying to find #93, don't. The World Cruise Center is probably smaller than other ports. When you enter, you'll just follow the other vehicles past a guard gate, by which is a marquee that will list the cruiseships in port that day and which berth they are at (and there's only a few berths for cruiseships). You'll also be able to see those ships. You just follow the arrow to your berth. Let family members out with the luggage, drive down to the parking lot which is right there. Park and then either walk up or jump on one of the lot shuttles. If you're renting a car (and double check on hours the agencies are open), you can let your group and luggage out, return the car and either get their shuttle (if they have one) or a taxi back to the port.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a car service we can us to get from Long Beach to San Pedro cruise terminal? We would probably like to make a quick stop at a liquor store on the way. Thanks. Laura

Does anyone know of a car service we can us to get from Long Beach to San Pedro cruise terminal? We would probably like to make a quick stop at a liquor store on the way. Thanks. Laura

A good private car service at competitive prices is execucar.

Go to their web site at http://www.execucar.com and from there you can look up the phone number for their southern california office.

If you were not going to stop off I would have said take a taxi.

Keith

...........fall special 5200 for a town car or mini van............

a problem withusingno punctuation signsis thatwhat is probably fiftytwo dollars looks like fivethousandtwohundredfifty dollarswhich is toomuch topay comma unlessyou arebuying said vehicleexclamationpoint

How does this compare in price to the more often used services, like PrimeTime, Super Shuttle, and Karmel?

Archived