Another Coffee Card Question...

mikjr

I've searched the forum for an answer to this question, but my cup came up empty (pun intended!)

Can you get FREE brewed coffee even if your card has been completely punched?? OR, do you need to have at least ONE punch remaining on the card?

Also, I heard the Coffee Card price increased... the current price is?

thanks...

On our recent med cruise they had a sale on the first day, 15-20% discount plus a free stainless steel Princess travel mug.

And yes, when they punched the last spot they took the card so no more free coffee :(

I like good coffee, but not the flavored, fancy kind. With that in mind, is it worth it to get the coffee card? How many "cups" or "punches" are there? I thought I read somewhere that it's unlimited for the extent of the cruise.

Thanks

Sue

Sorry to say I can't believe when you cruise you can't get a decent cup of coffee. We just returned from a cruise and hubby kept wondering what was wrong with the coffee. A decent cup should be provided.

I like good coffee, but not the flavored, fancy kind. With that in mind, is it worth it to get the coffee card? How many "cups" or "punches" are there? I thought I read somewhere that it's unlimited for the extent of the cruise.

Thanks

Sue

If you are talking about regular brewed coffee, then it is an unlimited number of cups as long as at least one of the 15 punches on the card is not punched. The punches are used for the specialty coffees, not for just fresh brewed.

The fresh brewed is preferred by many to what is normally servied in the Horizon Court, the dinning rooms and room service. That coffee is made from a syrup and is not fresh brewed.

Thanks

Sue

Yes Gloria it is definately worth it. We we're on the Golden to Hawaii with you last December. You get 15 punches for special coffee, lattes, cappacino etc. and unlimited fresh brewed reg. or decaf coffee as long as you have a punch left. They would always give me my special and a reg. coffee for DH.

Thanks

Sue

The cards do not expire. But I think a cup of brewed coffee is $1, so you would need to get 31 of them (or so with tip, etc.) to break even. So if you can drink 31 of them on a cruise, or plan multiple cruises it is probably worth it. If you are going on a 7-day cruise, one cup of joe each morning, then just buy a cup each morning instead of the card.

Archived