just booked the Sapphire!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy627

Hi to all. I am doing the Mexican Rivera March 18, 2005 for the first time. Am bringing family and friends (total 17 so far).

Would love any and all information anyone would have to share about the Sapphire and excursions.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to add a coundtown to my replies.

Thanks
Dave

[color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]We are booked on the Sapphire the week before starting 12/10. This will be our third Princess Cruise and we really enjoy them. I discovered these boards and have lurked for about three weeks, just to learn about this ship. Part of the fun of cruising is planning the cruise. Currently I am inventorying my cruise clothes. This is also my first post. I really hope I have done this correctly. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='ronp101']Hi, we will be sailing on the Sapphire Mexican Riviera cruise on 11/5/05 (my birthday!). First time to Mexican Riviera... I guess everything will be a first time since this is our 3rd cruise. :) Looking forward to it!!![/QUOTE]

We will be going on this sailing also!! I'm so excited!

We have a group of 17 going March 25th. Our party consist of my kids and grandkids and our In-laws. Looking to have a great time. :) Will probably grow to about 20 or so by sail time. Counting the days and can't wait. Will continue to monitor this thread for the information I can get. I want to hit the deck running when we shove off.

I booked the 11/12 Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Sapphire!!
(I've been to the Mexican Riviera before, but have never been on the Sapphire! I can't wait!!)

I have an upcoming cruise on the CB in Sept... the Sapphire in Nov...
So now I need a cruise for October and December!! :p

Archived