Who will replace perry january 2012

tine-tine

Our sentiment re Perry Grant is the same. His "pizzazz" is unique and spectacular.

Another entertainer might substitute for Perry. One might succeed Perry. But never, ever, will any piano playing, song singing artist ever replace Perry Grant!

The substitutes are rarely announced ahead of time -- you can be sure it won't be anyone as unique as Perry, but you should have a nice time on the ship, which is beautiful, and some great ports. But a replacement for Perry, well, there simply isn't one!

The substitutes are rarely announced ahead of time -- you can be sure it won't be anyone as unique as Perry, but you should have a nice time on the ship, which is beautiful, and some great ports. But a replacement for Perry, well, there simply isn't one!

Where is Perry going!? I would cruise again just to see him again.

I'm a Celebrity lover, however was just on Caribbean Princess (Bert) and totally enjoyed their piano artist -- zanier and more fun than Perry any day of the week! He drew quite a crowd and it is in an open area where you can come and go as you please. Absolutely thought it was great! Vicki:)

I was wondering if anyone knows who will replace Perry as the entertainer in Michael's when we are b2b from the 14th January 2012. Hope it is somebody with the same pzazz!!!

I've heard that Elvis hasn't yet left the room...so maybe he can fill in for your "precious" Perry.:cool:

I'm a Celebrity lover, however was just on Caribbean Princess (Bert) and totally enjoyed their piano artist -- zanier and more fun than Perry any day of the week! He drew quite a crowd and it is in an open area where you can come and go as you please. Absolutely thought it was great! Vicki:)

My husband and I loved Bert and saw him each time he performed. I would consider sailing on the CP just to see him perform again.

maybe perry grant will come back HOME here if the asian passengers do not love him the way we do.,

Hi Enyliram !

I hear you. I've often wondered if Millennium's guests will appreciate Perry's unique style. The issue is, there is no "Home" for Perry to come back to, as Constellation will be offering 4 & 5 night sailings for the Winter 2012/2013 season. That does not make much sense for Perry.

For reasons previously discussed, Perry best option is a Millennium Class ship that offers longer Caribbean sailings - at least for the Winter Season. Unless Celebrity makes deployment changes... there arent going to be any viable M-Class options for him for the Winter 2012/2013 season.

There's plenty of time for Celebrity to reconsider, and have Constellation offer longer Caribbean sailings. I hope it happens, but my expectations are low.

He will be on vacation in early 2012. Later in the year he will go to Millennium as she heads to Asia

Reading the posts with some sadness and then I saw this!! We are booked on the Millenium in January 2013 so smiles are back fingers crossed he will be on our sailing!

Angie

maybe perry grant will come back HOME here if the asian passengers do not love him the way we do.,

I wonder what the percentages will be of Asian passengers vs Americans, Canadians, Europeans etc on Millennium when she sails the Asia itineraries?

We are seriously considering booking one of these cruises as we have never been to the Far East and we had not considered that the majority of other passengers onboard MAY be Asian.

We recently watched a Documentary on TV which followed passengers on the Azamara Quest sailing the South China Sea and almost all of the passengers onboard were American or European.

If the average passenger on Millennium is anything like those on the Quest then I think Perry will fit in just fine on the Millennium.

Archived