Celebrity Cruise Care Travel Insurance

KMR

Any one have any actual experience with buying their travel insurance directly through Celebrity Cruise? Or even if you have not, do you have any opinion if it is good insurance coverage or not. It is so much cheaper than the other travel insurance companies I looked at on Squaremouth or Insuremytrip but I don't know how it compares to other policies. I would appreciate any information you can give me on the coverage that the Celebrity Cruise Care offers.

Thank you.

Karen

Any one have any actual experience with buying their travel insurance directly through Celebrity Cruise? Or even if you have not, do you have any opinion if it is good insurance coverage or not. It is so much cheaper than the other travel insurance companies I looked at on Squaremouth or Insuremytrip but I don't know how it compares to other policies. I would appreciate any information you can give me on the coverage that the Celebrity Cruise Care offers.

Thank you.

Karen

Karen in prior years before I began to purchase other third party insurance I had purchased Celebrity insurance. My experience now is that you can get a more comprehensive policy and one at a lower cost buying other insurance. Just read through the Celebrity policy and compare it to the results from insuremytrip.com

In my case, I prefer to find a company that acts as a primary medical provider. That way I can just file the paperwork with that company without having to first file with my own health care provider.

Keith

Archived