FOS Entertainment Shows

buddy11

Buddy11. On my cruise in Jan we did eastern caribbean. Our formal nights were day 2 and day 5. If u are doing eastern route; most likely you will have same formal nights. Western route maybe the same.

Thanks AF-1, that clears that up for me. Do you know how I will find out which nights are formal nights on my cruise date, my cruise is from Sept 18th - 25th 2011.

I just checked formal nights. Day 2 and Day 6. I got this from a August 2011 cruise compass

They really DO make you wait in line until 10 minutes prior to show time if you have not made a reservation. Personally, I see no reason that any ships other than Oasis and Allure are requiring this. I was on Freedom last week and had made reservations. There were lots of seats for the late comers to choose from, tho' maybe not a lot of seats together for larger groups. Seems to me RCI is making the cruise experience more work for the pax. By the way, the ice show and "Once Upon a Time" were great.

Archived