The Inmates Are Running the Asylum...JH Chairhogs Comment

TexasRon

Hey if you can't beat em, join em. I'm always mindful of rules and respecting others so it would be hard to do it myself, but at least now I wouldn't be breaking any rules. Still though, I'd be hesitant if I were to do it at all because...it's just messed up. If you're not going to use it immediately, leave it for someone who is. Oh well.

All they need are cards with times written on them. If it's 12:00 noon, and they see an empty chair, put a 12:00 card on it. At 12:30 remove everything and store it away. Have a stack of cards with every 30 minutes different on them.

Once passengers see them doing that, they won't be tempted to lose their valuable flip flops:p saving chairs as they will see that it doesn't work. It won't take long for word to get around and hogging will decrease immensely.:D

Great idea.

All they need are cards with times written on them. If it's 12:00 noon, and they see an empty chair, put a 12:00 card on it. At 12:30 remove everything and store it away. Have a stack of cards with every 30 minutes different on them.

Once passengers see them doing that, they won't be tempted to lose their valuable flip flops:p saving chairs as they will see that it doesn't work. It won't take long for word to get around and hogging will decrease immensely.:D

Have this picture on the card

2208904920083315880S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived