99 bottles of beer on the wall ...

kerrytens

Oh goodness, that is so not good:( Have you had it checked it out????

I can't wait for my turn on the Epic. It has been such a long wait ... with a little further to go.

I can't wait to hear how your upcoming cruise goes. You must be excited. You should be ready to start stalking the new ship upon your return:D I'll be right there with you!

I haven't had it checked since my cast was removed and they released me from their care (ortho office). They told me it would continue to heal over the next 9 months or so. As for the numbness. They said sometimes it goes away and sometimes it don't and requires surgery. Not really wanting that right now. :o

I was hearing they are suppose to let us know where the new builds are cruising to in September (with my luck, they'll announce while I'm on vacation) LOL Then booking starts in October. I just hope that it will be somewhere that I can travel to. I will be right there stalking...as normal. hehe :D

I haven't had it checked since my cast was removed and they released me from their care (ortho office). They told me it would continue to heal over the next 9 months or so. As for the numbness. They said sometimes it goes away and sometimes it don't and requires surgery. Not really wanting that right now. :o

I was hearing they are suppose to let us know where the new builds are cruising to in September (with my luck, they'll announce while I'm on vacation) LOL Then booking starts in October. I just hope that it will be somewhere that I can travel to. I will be right there stalking...as normal. hehe :D

Let's hope the numbness just goes away - so much easier than the surgery route but if it comes to that ultimately ... probably a good thing to really think over. Good luck.

These new builds BETTER cruise where I want to. LOL! Can't wait for the announcements. I'll be right there with you and the others for the stalking this go around!

CONGRATS!! I love when you hit the double digits.

THEN I LOVE EVEN MORE....when you hit the single digits...I DID TODAY. WOO HOO! (Doing your happy dance too) :D

Congrats to all the triple digiters, double digiters, and single digiters and even those that have hit SAILED: Tis far far better to have booked and sailed then to never to have booked at all. (BTW - I'm gonna steal some of those dancing numbers moves in this thread for the white hot party).

Congrats to all the triple digiters, double digiters, and single digiters and even those that have hit SAILED: Tis far far better to have booked and sailed then to never to have booked at all. (BTW - I'm gonna steal some of those dancing numbers moves in this thread for the white hot party).

;) You Go Boy!

Please, just allow me this one indulgence if you will. After booking some 500++ days ago, I am now officially at 99 days.

Double digits baby

OK, back to our regularly scheduled board stuff:D Carry on ...

I'm happy for you!!!!!!!

60 days (more or less) to go for us.

Just hauled the old suitcases up from the basement. Checking the closet for what NOT to wear. "You are not wearing THAT again are you"??? ;)

That is what the DW says every cruise about the trusty old speedo when we pack.:o We are steaming towards the 60 day mark but don't seriously "pack" until we hit 1 day to go (Procrastinators 'R Us).

@kerrytens -

When we get into the 2-digit territory, we get one of those paper measuring tapes from IKEA out. We tape it up with the cm side showing and start snipping, one day at a time.

Juergen (and Helen)

Via Tapatalk & iPod touch.

@kerrytens -

When we get into the 2-digit territory, we get one of those paper measuring tapes from IKEA out. We tape it up with the cm side showing and start snipping, one day at a time.

Juergen (and Helen)

Via Tapatalk & iPod touch.

Hah! So funny since I was thinking of creating a sticky note banner in my office at work - just to keep my coworkers aware of what day I'm on (not that they need much reminding .. ;) )

I'm such a dork:D

Please, just allow me this one indulgence if you will. After booking some 500++ days ago, I am now officially at 99 days.

Double digits baby

OK, back to our regularly scheduled board stuff:D Carry on ...

Congratulations-your trip is right around the corner ;)

We booked at 452 days out are still at 406 days so we have a long way to go...doesn't mean I am not pre-planning and sort of pre-packing though :p

Getting colser to double digits!

This is what makes me do the happy dance - booked our Jan 2012 cruise to Hawaii in Feb of 2009. Paid $1226 ea for a balcony - now going for $1749 ea!!!

Happy sailing to all no matter how close or far your dates are :D

Archived