2013 - on sale soon?

Noggins

I know, it's a bit early to be thinking about 2013 but with 2012 all accounted for we are beginning to think ahead again and wondered when the new brochure was out.

We're interested in a South Pacific cruise in the early months of that year - and are hoping there will might be a repeat of next year's itineraries (or similar).

Does the new season get offered in the US first - or is it on-board sales where there is the first bite to be had?

If the scheduling is not complete yet, does anyone know if Oceania allows the first person to enquire to decide on the routing / dates / ship they'd like - a bit like those restaurants where the first to book Sunday lunch gets to choose what the roast of the day will be.....?;)

Adrian

I thought they came out in March in the past

Maybe someone can correct me if wrong

The launch dates for new itineraries seem to be all over the place with the new ships & swapping about :confused: so I could be confused

Would not be the first time;)

Lyn

I thought they came out in March in the past

Maybe someone can correct me if wrong

The launch dates for new itineraries seem to be all over the place with the new ships & swapping about :confused: so I could be confused

Would not be the first time;)

Lyn

Weren't they expected in August and then postponed to September?

I think :confused:

Included will be a very first "grand voyages" including sailings of up to 71 days! Would guess itineraries coming very soon if booking starts on the 14th.

:confused: They have had Grand Voyages before so how can it be the 1st?

Grand Voyage is usually a B2B at a lower rate than booking separately

We had one booked but had to cancel due to illness

Lyn

I know, it's a bit early to be thinking about 2013 but with 2012 all accounted for we are beginning to think ahead again and wondered when the new brochure was out.

We're interested in a South Pacific cruise in the early months of that year - and are hoping there will might be a repeat of next year's itineraries (or similar).

Does the new season get offered in the US first - or is it on-board sales where there is the first bite to be had?

If the scheduling is not complete yet, does anyone know if Oceania allows the first person to enquire to decide on the routing / dates / ship they'd like - a bit like those restaurants where the first to book Sunday lunch gets to choose what the roast of the day will be.....?;)

Adrian

Hey Adrian, I just got done looking at the new cat (a TA e-mailed it) and yes the Marina will be in Australia and the South Pacific Jan. - April 2013! They will start taking bookings Sept. 14th - Happy Sailing.

I just received the catalog through summer 2013 from my TA too. Some really nice trips to dream of.

Marina will go to the South Pacific and Riviera to the Caribbean. Regatta will be S. America and Nautica Asia, same as in the past year.

Have fun everyone!

I just received the catalog through summer 2013 from my TA too. Some really nice trips to dream of.

Marina will go to the South Pacific and Riviera to the Caribbean. Regatta will be S. America and Nautica Asia, same as in the past year.

Have fun everyone!

I believe you meant to say until Spring of 2013.

Many nice cruises, but nothing that tempts me to book.

We currently have Sept 2011, March 2012, and Nov 2012 booked and I think we will leave it there for now. Have to leave time to get some land trips in somewhere! Although DH would happily cruise for the next 30 years, after taking 25 to agree to the first one. Go figure.

Mo

Why am I not surprised. Received my NEW 2012-2013 cruise calendar overnight from Oceania in Australia to find it is only 10 pages long with NO prices included. Also states - Bookings open September 15th. Still waiting for an amended Invoice for my April 14/24 cruise on Riveria and for the May 6 Riveria cruise that I paid my deposit for on July 15. My TA has given up and so have I.

Why am I not surprised. Received my NEW 2012-2013 cruise calendar overnight from Oceania in Australia to find it is only 10 pages long with NO prices included. Also states - Bookings open September 15th. Still waiting for an amended Invoice for my April 14/24 cruise on Riveria and for the May 6 Riveria cruise that I paid my deposit for on July 15. My TA has given up and so have I.

There were prices included..surprised you didnt see them!!

Jancruz1

Archived